My expectations for next year are

Again, kick rocks. Only one showing female energy is you by being a little bytch boy and I strolling every thread to make sure that you spin your narrative.

This is a Canes message board, and these types of debates have been going on from its inception. If you don’t like anyone criticizing Mario and staph you have 2 choices.

1. Discuss with other posters in a rationale manner why it is that you disagree, instead of trolling every thread with “you have a fragile ego” when addressing anyone that disagrees with your fellating of Mario.

2. You can put posters like me and others on ignore and keep on living in your bubble of perpetual cognitive dissonance.
Says the one emotionally flinging insults because she can’t think of anything useful to say………cool story. I’ll leave you to it, LMAO!

Also, and this is my last post on this issue as this has become boring. Reading comprehension, try it sometime. I’ve never apologized for or excused this year for coaches or players and the fragile ego comment was an option, not an accusation, for a clear cut situation. The projections are just embarrassing.

Advertisement
Says the one emotionally flinging insults because she can’t think of anything useful to say………cool story. I’ll leave you to it, LMAO!

Also, and this is my last post on this issue as this has become boring. Reading comprehension, try it sometime. I’ve never apologized for or excused this year for coaches or players and the fragile ego comment was an option, not an accusation, for a clear cut situation. The projections are just embarrassing.
Don’t tease us like that. Make sure that you keep your word. I’m glad that it’s become boring for you.

Advertisement
Back