My expectations for next year are

Advertisement
Well looking at the schedule I am guessing we get at least 4 wins. Temple, GA Tech and BC and the other team we will schedule.

Toss ups are Miami of Ohio, Louisville, UVA, FSU and T&AM.

Most likely a loss is UNC.

Definite losses are Clemson and NC State.

We can go 8-4 but I have little faith. I am thinking 6-6 with Gattis. No Gattis we get to 7-5.

Saturday
Sep. 2
Miami (Ohio) RedHawks Football ScheduleMiami (Ohio) RedHawksHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 9
Texas A&M Football ScheduleTexas A&M AggiesHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 23
Temple Owls Football Scheduleat Temple OwlsLincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAFlorida State Football Scheduleat Florida State SeminolesDoak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAGeorgia Tech Football ScheduleGeorgia Tech Yellow JacketsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAVirginia Cavaliers Football ScheduleVirginia CavaliersHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANorth Carolina Football Scheduleat North Carolina Tar HeelsKenan Memorial Stadium, Chapel Hill, NCTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBABoston College Football Scheduleat Boston College EaglesAlumni Stadium, Chestnut Hill, MATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAClemson Football ScheduleClemson TigersHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBALouisville Cardinals Football ScheduleLouisville CardinalsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANC State Wolfpack Football Scheduleat NC State WolfpackCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NCTime TBA ETTV TBA

Advertisement
that we go 0-12.

that way even a single victory will exceed my expectations and put a smile on my face.

who's with me...
We’re all feeling pretty low right now, but this is over the top. In no way are we gonna go 0-12 next year. Even if Mario made no changes, we’d win at least 5-6 games.

Advertisement
Serious question…….are you hedging for the sake of your fragile ego or do you just enjoy wasting your time?
Hey fellas, we have the new board buffoon. He’s the new board enforcer. Ridiculing anyone and anything that criticizes the **** show that is the current regime.

Now everyone that says anything, wether real or tongue-in-cheek has a “fragile ego.”

You got some female energy in you.

Hey fellas, we have the new board buffoon. He’s the new board enforcer. Ridiculing anyone and anything that criticizes the **** show that is the current regime.

Now everyone that says anything, wether real or tongue-in-cheek has a “fragile ego.”

You got some female energy in you.
Lulz at all these emotional reactions from a question and then claiming someone else has the “female energy”. I know projecting is what you do and clearly answering direct questions isn’t.

The mystery remains…….also since reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit either…….I’m not targeting criticism of this year, I’m asking a straight up question to those who choose to invest time and energy in something they don’t believe can be fixed.

It’s rhetorical, it’s one of two choices but I wanna see what is posted for the entertainment value.

Last edited:
Lulz at all these emotional reaction from a question and then claiming someone else has the “female energy”. I know projecting is what you do and clearly answering direct questions isn’t.

The mystery remains
Go **** yourself, beta soy boy!

Advertisement
This team is going to have 40-45 new guys on the roster by next year. It’s wayyy to early to be speculating about next year. You’re out of your mind if you think you can say we’re going 7-5 or whatever. Have to see how this class finishes out and how our portal additions fit in.

This team is going to have 40-45 new guys on the roster by next year. It’s wayyy to early to be speculating about next year. You’re out of your mind if you think you can say we’re going 7-5 or whatever. Have to see how this class finishes out and how our portal additions fit in.
It won’t make a difference if Mario doesn’t change his basic philosophy on what a dominant team looks like, and makes the changes that are necessary. Talent alone won’t turn him into a super coach.

Advertisement
Well looking at the schedule I am guessing we get at least 4 wins. Temple, GA Tech and BC and the other team we will schedule.

Toss ups are Miami of Ohio, Louisville, UVA, FSU and T&AM.

Most likely a loss is UNC.

Definite losses are Clemson and NC State.

We can go 8-4 but I have little faith. I am thinking 6-6 with Gattis. No Gattis we get to 7-5.

Saturday
Sep. 2
Miami (Ohio) RedHawks Football ScheduleMiami (Ohio) RedHawksHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 9
Texas A&M Football ScheduleTexas A&M AggiesHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 23
Temple Owls Football Scheduleat Temple OwlsLincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAFlorida State Football Scheduleat Florida State SeminolesDoak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAGeorgia Tech Football ScheduleGeorgia Tech Yellow JacketsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAVirginia Cavaliers Football ScheduleVirginia CavaliersHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANorth Carolina Football Scheduleat North Carolina Tar HeelsKenan Memorial Stadium, Chapel Hill, NCTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBABoston College Football Scheduleat Boston College EaglesAlumni Stadium, Chestnut Hill, MATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAClemson Football ScheduleClemson TigersHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBALouisville Cardinals Football ScheduleLouisville CardinalsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANC State Wolfpack Football Scheduleat NC State WolfpackCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NCTime TBA ETTV TBA
5-7

It won’t make a difference if Mario doesn’t change his basic philosophy on what a dominant team looks like, and makes the changes that are necessary. Talent alone won’t turn him into a super coach.
Talent alone takes you from 4 wins to 8-9 wins. We have a terrible roster. He has made mistakes and needs to adjust this staff, but this is a soft low football IQ team. Not giving up on him yet, and imho in giving him three years to show real progress.

More “female energy” LMAO
Again, kick rocks. Only one showing female energy is you by being a little bytch boy and trolling every thread to make sure that you spin your narrative.

This is a Canes message board, and these types of debates have been going on from its inception. If you don’t like anyone criticizing Mario and staph you have 2 choices:

1. Discuss with other posters in a rationale manner why it is that you disagree, instead of trolling every thread with “you have a fragile ego” when addressing anyone that disagrees with your fellating of Mario.

2. You can put posters like me and others on ignore and keep on living in your bubble of perpetual cognitive dissonance.

Talent alone takes you from 4 wins to 8-9 wins. We have a terrible roster. He has made mistakes and needs to adjust this staff, but this is a soft low football IQ team. Not giving up on him yet, and imho in giving him three years to show real progress.
That’s not the way it works. When scheme, play calling and game management are so putrid, talent alone will not even guarantee a 6-6 record.

I’m not giving up on Mario either, but if he fails to make the sweeping changes that need to be made, beginning with his micro managing of every aspect of the program, the results will keep on speaking for themselves.

Advertisement
Back