My 3 Coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mine are: Chudzinski, Fuente, Butch

Butch would be first but i think that what went down at NC will keep him from serious consideration, especially since the NCAA is still looking into things from what i understand. Given Miami's recent problems with the NCAA it's hard to imagine they'd go with Butch except as a last resort. The main reason i really like the other two coaches is that i think they would be great for our current crop of QBs (and Allison) and the offense in general. Conversely, Kaaya would probably not be a happy camper playing in Herman's read option system.

Find a way though to keep Coley on staff (but not as playcaller) and we could become QB U again seeing how good he is at finding talented QBs.

Advertisement
1) Butch
2) Herman
3) Fuente

Any idiot including Chud in their top 3 needs their head examined.

1. I want Butch but we just don't know what will be said between one President to the other(UNC and UM) behind closed doors.
2. Herman is very intriguing. Has done lots of good but no denying just one year of coaching. I guess the Houston/Memphis winner will gain much momentum in the race.
3. Fuente has a bit more experience than Herman. See above for winner of the game.
4. Pagano has all you look for. Ties to UM. Has been a DC, HC, worked under some very good coaches. Recognizable name with recruits.
5. Chud has much of what Pagano brings, sans HC experience.

Honestly, I would be thrilled to have any of these men become the next HC at UM.

Butch Davis(homerun hire)
Butch Davis(tight race between 1 and 2)
Herman (only if 1&2 arent chosen)
Fuente (maybe)
Chud (under no circumstances)

Advertisement
Hey Goldengirl, obviously you must be under 60 years of age. I work in the senior market and I am a senior too. Do you think life ends when you are 63? Check us some of Presidents and their past ages. Butch can run circles over many of his contemporaries. What you need is someone like to Butch to right the ship for about 5-7 years. Have someone groomed for this position after Butch's departure. You must be taking some of Big O's pill. THE AGE ARGUMENT IS A NON FACTOR!

If we can bring in Hue Jackson I am all for it. My problem with it is that I don't know how long he will want to stick it out.

How many more year for Butch ( health )

You don't know if you'll be alive this time tomorrow. That's reality.

Butch apparently has good genetic material just like Saban and millions of others - whereas I see men in their late 40's who look and act like they've been dragged over 40 miles of bad road.

I have no idea of how old you are, but your logic here indicates significant degradation of your ability to think coherently. You might have early Alzheimer's yourself, incapable of making rational decisions, and trying to hang on by making hasty generalizations.

Get over it.

As a colts fan and canes fan all I can say is stay AWAY from Pagano!! He might have more success in college but I pray and pray it's not at Miami. Pagano was hired away from Baltimore to right this defense, but in 4 years there's been little to no improvement. While I agree the GM for Indy is trash, Pagano has made multiple mind boggling calls this season, one being considered the worst play in NFL history. If it wasn't for Andrew Luck and a weak division he would've already been fired. Bruce Arians was a way better coach while in Indy. I also don't understand the love for Hue, great coach but this would be a stepping stone for him, the dude wants an NFL coaching job and if he has success at Miami he'll leave just like Butch did. **** all this talk, It's Butch, Herman or bust. Anything else is just idiotic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back