My 3 Coaches

Goldengirlz

Band
Banned
1. Herman
2. Hue Jackson
3. Butch Davis ( should be our last resort ) age

No Pagano ( STUPID) and team very soft, 11 wins a season in NFL ( 6 wins against Tenn, Jacksonville, Houston ) weakest division in NFL every team under 500

No Richt ( U WANT MORE EXCUSES ) HIM AND GOLDEN ARE BROTHERS

Advertisement
Hue being second in the same post you diss Pagano. Amazing. Hue wishes for the level of NFL success Pagano has.

Hue being second in the same post you diss Pagano. Amazing. Hue wishes for the level of NFL success Pagano has.

Hue Jackson has done amazing things in his career ........ GO LOOK........... Chuck will be fired by the Colts, how many years has Chuck been in Indy and its the same thing every year ( soft ) no O line

Hue Jackson has done amazing things in his career ........ GO LOOK........... Chuck will be fired by the Colts, how many years has Chuck been in Indy and its the same thing every year ( soft ) no O line

O-Line issues more of an indictment on the GM than Pagano IMO

Chuck has brought in Hurricanes hoping they would help his cuz ( but cant fix **** ) Andre Johnson dont play on the O line Chuck and neither does Gore

Advertisement

Is this Golden? that's a excuse my friend

Is this Golden? that's a excuse my friend

You do know that the NFL is different than college right? Coaches don't pick the players. Also the soft reputation of Indy may because they won't draft any defensive players. Chuck killed on defense at Baltimore.

Herman/Fuente
Butch
Richt

The head coach is a big problem but it's not the main problem. The main problem has been the same problem for years; fix the defense. Run a defense that South FL kids thrive in. No more of this soft ****. A lot more good things happen when we let our kids pin their ears back then bad.

Fix the defense next year, watch out.

Advertisement
Actually the Colts are getting worse under Chuck, but hey he does play mighty Tenn, Jacksonville and Houston LMFAO

Last edited:
Herman/Fuente
Butch
Richt

The head coach is a big problem but it's not the main problem. The main problem has been the same problem for years; fix the defense. Run a defense that South FL kids thrive in. No more of this soft ****. A lot more good things happen when we let our kids pin their ears back then bad.

Fix the defense next year, watch out.

:)

OMG who gives a flying ******* about winning the Coastal.......... BLAKE IS THIS YOU?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we can bring in Hue Jackson I am all for it. My problem with it is that I don't know how long he will want to stick it out.

Advertisement
I just can't with the stupidity. Look, I am not sold on having Pagano here but in the NFL (yes there is a difference between the NFL and college) having the right players is a responsibility of the GM/Owner, not the HC unless they have total control ala Pete Carroll.

Like I said, dumb and pointless comparison

I have it in tiers of 3. Gauge interest and hire whichever guy blows your socks off in the interview.

1 - Front Runners:
Butch, Herman, Fuente

2 - NFL guys:
Hue, Pagano, Chud

3 - Small School:
Dino Babers, Matt Campbell, Matt Rhule

4 - Exes:
Richt, Stoops, Schiano

Do you realize what Butch will do with AQM, Chad, Owens, Grace, Norton, & Willis?

Advertisement
Back