My 2016 Staff

The []_[]

Freshman
This is my dream 2016 staff.

Head coach - Butch Davis
Offensive Coordinator - James Coley
Defensive Coordinator/Associate HC - Corey Raymond (current Lsu DB coach)
Offensive Line Coach/Assistant HC/ Recruiting Coordinator - Mario Cristobal
Wide Receiver Coach - Kevin Beard
Running back Coach - Ice Harris
Tight end Coach - Larry Scott
Defensive Line Coach - Chris Wilson (current USC Trojans DL Coach)
Defensive ends coach - Kevin Patrick (current North Texas DL coach)
Linebackers coach - Kareem Brown
Defensive Backs coach - Mike Rumph (current American Heritage Plantation Highschool head coach)
Special teams coordinator - Hurlie Brown
Strength Coach - Andreu Swasey

Advertisement
And swasey? I'm more in the camp of a complete overhaul... I think the biggest issue is too much is being held onto and the same issues seem to keep coming back. Common thread of Coker, Shannon, and AG? Teams were soft and it was too much of a country club. Year it down and start over

Advertisement
Advertisement
The []_[];2352947 said:

Head coach - Butch Davis
Defensive Backs coach - Mike Rumph (current American Heritage Plantation Highschool head coach)

One of the worst overall staffs I've ever seen suggested. Job well done!

You gotta keep coley he gets qbs and is willing to learn pair him up with somebody or something but he needs to stay

Head coach - Butch Davis
(agreed)

Offensive Coordinator - James Coley (absolutely not)

(Much better options available)

(Remove the assistant hc and I'm fine with him being ol and recruiting coordinator. You guys really have to get over this coach in waiting non sense.)

(Fine)

(Absolutely not)

(Fine)

(Solid. I like it)

(Better options available but fine)

(Whatever)
(No. Bring ed reed)

(Fine with this but keep the white kid who graduated last yr on staff to help here as well. He did a great job vs duke)

(This guy needs to go almost as bad as dorito at this point)

You didn't specify qb coach because your slurping on Coley's recruiting abilities but Dorsey better be qb coach no matter who is hc

Advertisement
The []_[];2352947 said:

Head coach - Butch Davis

You can only have 1 HC, 9 assistants, 2 GAs and a strength coach.

If Butch is hired, he will put together a much better staff.

If Butch is HC I'd love to see him hire a dynamic OC with some new ideas and not a John Shoop. Would also love Leavitt as DC.

Advertisement
Nobody can possibly justify keeping Ice on this staff. He has been directly involved in far too much bad canes football as a staffer over the last 10 years, and his bump to recruiting is a complete myth. He has never learned how to be a coach at this level from anyone who knows what they are doing, and there is no more time for him to do so. Booker T is no more miami pipeline than anywhere else, so get out my ******* face.

Kevin Beard also cannot be justified as a retention candidate for the next coach. We brought him in for one reason, to solidify Scarlett and Bruce and he has failed. Playing at miami and coaching some 7 on 7 does not make you qualified to work at a program of this caliber. And for ***** sake, if you are going to keep coley to recruit and put the team in that big of an X and O hole, you sure as **** better not do it at multiple positions on offense.

Get Swasey the **** out my face too. Players don't come back to work out with Swasey, they come back to work out in South Beach. They came back before him, they will come back after him. Under his watch the development of this team is utterly pathetic. Under Shannon we were completely out classed in size, under Golden everyone just got fat. The guy cannot maximize the physical potential of jack ****. The only possible way you could think he is worth his salt is if you do not watch a snap of college football played by anyone else.

Nobody can possibly justify keeping Ice on this staff. He has been directly involved in far too much bad canes football as a staffer over the last 10 years, and his bump to recruiting is a complete myth. He has never learned how to be a coach at this level from anyone who knows what they are doing, and there is no more time for him to do so. Booker T is no more miami pipeline than anywhere else, so get out my ******* face.

Kevin Beard also cannot be justified as a retention candidate for the next coach. We brought him in for one reason, to solidify Scarlett and Bruce and he has failed. Playing at miami and coaching some 7 on 7 does not make you qualified to work at a program of this caliber. And for ***** sake, if you are going to keep coley to recruit and put the team in that big of an X and O hole, you sure as **** better not do it at multiple positions on offense.

Get Swasey the **** out my face too. Players don't come back to work out with Swasey, they come back to work out in South Beach. They came back before him, they will come back after him. Under his watch the development of this team is utterly pathetic. Under Shannon we were completely out classed in size, under Golden everyone just got fat. The guy cannot maximize the physical potential of jack ****.

Ice couldn't even recruit his own son. Let that sink in.

Nobody can possibly justify keeping Ice on this staff. He has been directly involved in far too much bad canes football as a staffer over the last 10 years, and his bump to recruiting is a complete myth. He has never learned how to be a coach at this level from anyone who knows what they are doing, and there is no more time for him to do so. Booker T is no more miami pipeline than anywhere else, so get out my ****ing face.

Kevin Beard also cannot be justified as a retention candidate for the next coach. We brought him in for one reason, to solidify Scarlett and Bruce and he has failed. Playing at miami and coaching some 7 on 7 does not make you qualified to work at a program of this caliber. And for ****s sake, if you are going to keep coley to recruit and put the team in that big of an X and O hole, you sure as **** better not do it at multiple positions on offense.

Get Swasey the **** out my face too. Players don't come back to work out with Swasey, they come back to work out in South Beach. They came back before him, they will come back after him. Under his watch the development of this team is utterly pathetic. Under Shannon we were completely out classed in size, under Golden everyone just got fat. The guy cannot maximize the physical potential of jack ****. The only possible way you could think he is worth his salt is if you do not watch a snap of college football played by anyone else.

end thread.....a-*******-men

Can almost guarantee you that Coley will end up running Nick Sabans offense in Alabama once Kiffin gets a head job again and Coley will take kids from South Florida the same way Cristobal does right now. I'd like to keep him in Miami with Butch Davis, I also never said anything about Cristobal being head coach In waiting, Corey Raymond is one of the best position coaches in college football and also an ace recruiter. I don't mind replacing Ice but I don't mind keeping him.

Advertisement
Back