MUSCHUMP

u know he negative recruits he ain't got nothing else.

54.gif

I don't get how people can look at a school like UF and scratch their head about why a HS kid would want to go there.

Exactly. UF almost the perfect program. SEC, huge national fan base, sells out a 90k stadium every week.

Jorts...and they don't sell out every game...and it is Gainesville.. Perfect program smh. Oh and negged.

Hee hee. Lets see what dem Canes think when they see them orange plastic seats shining in the sun in Week 1. And a sellout in Week 2 filled with Gators.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, this may work out to Muchamps benefit.

Every UF prospect will expect Muschump to call them into the office occasionally, and fade a few hundred bucks across the desk.

u know he negative recruits he ain't got nothing else.

54.gif

I don't get how people can look at a school like UF and scratch their head about why a HS kid would want to go there.

Exactly. UF almost the perfect program. SEC, huge national fan base, sells out a 90k stadium every week.

Jorts...and they don't sell out every game...and it is Gainesville.. Perfect program smh. Oh and negged.

Perfect is a bit much, but they are definitely one of the biggest brands in sports. To claim otherwise is just homerism. That being said, I would rather run naked through the streets of Halifax in February than wear anything Gayturd related. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if North Korea sent a nuclear war head Gainesville's way.

This is exactly right. I can't stand florida don't get me wrong, but if you're not a miami fan growing up like all of us are, and you have to choose between florida and Miami, It doesn't blow my mind when recruits choose florida. Our team is known for not getting people to fill the stands, they are consistently packed. They have championships very recently, we don't. They play in the SEC, we don't. they "allegedly" hand out money, etc.

We will see though. Golden has us on the right track. The only time I care about Florida will be on Sept. 7th

54.gif

Perfect is a bit much, but they are definitely one of the biggest brands in sports. To claim otherwise is just homerism. That being said, I would rather run naked through the streets of Halifax in February than wear anything Gayturd related. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if North Korea sent a nuclear war head Gainesville's way.

This is exactly right. I can't stand florida don't get me wrong, but if you're not a miami fan growing up like all of us are, and you have to choose between florida and Miami, It doesn't blow my mind when recruits choose florida. Our team is known for not getting people to fill the stands, they are consistently packed. They have championships very recently, we don't. They play in the SEC, we don't. they "allegedly" hand out money, etc.

We will see though. Golden has us on the right track. The only time I care about Florida will be on Sept. 7th

lol we cant say the same? :cigar:

Advertisement
i see your point, but that was from a booster, not actual defensive coordinator/head coach of the football team

They allegedly hand out money? We allegedly need to dole out abortions. Don't know how every **** body is not a Cane. Kids have their priorities all effed up!

Advertisement
Back