MUSCHUMP

CaneShades

Junior
Is all that negative recruiting Muschump was doing on are Hurricanes and Golden going to come back to bite him in the ***?
He will have a lot of explaining to do to recruits with all these allegations coming out.

Advertisement
What's to explain? You think it will even be brought up by recruits? It's not like UF will face any sanctions over it. When will people learn that there is a double standard when it comes to this ****?

Advertisement
What's to explain? You think it will even be brought up by recruits? It's not like UF will face any sanctions over it. When will people learn that there is a double standard when it comes to this ****?

Yes I do. These kids watch CFL and SC. CFL brought up will this hurt recruiting and teams can now negative recruit Muschamp. All coaches need is the allegations to be floating around and the kids will hear about it. Then Muschamp must answer the questions from recruits and parents, just as Golden did.

Yes I do. These kids watch CFL and SC. CFL brought up will this hurt recruiting and teams can now negative recruit Muschamp. All coaches need is the allegations to be floating around and the kids will hear about it. Then Muschamp must answer the questions from recruits and parents, just as Golden did.

Lulz

Advertisement

If anything, the only explaining he'll have to do to a recruit is when they don't get their own envelope with some cash in it. Because there isn't a HS player alive who is going to go into Muschamp's office and be like, "Look I heard players are getting $400 cash payments, that **** better not happen when I'm around."

u know he negative recruits he ain't got nothing else.

after we whoop that *** on September I hope there's a fight between the coaches during the handshake.

54.gif

I don't get how people can look at a school like UF and scratch their head about why a HS kid would want to go there.

Advertisement
Advertisement

54.gif

I don't get how people can look at a school like UF and scratch their head about why a HS kid would want to go there.

Exactly. UF almost the perfect program. SEC, huge national fan base, sells out a 90k stadium every week.

Jorts...and they don't sell out every game...and it is Gainesville.. Perfect program smh. Oh and negged.

Perfect is a bit much, but they are definitely one of the biggest brands in sports. To claim otherwise is just homerism. That being said, I would rather run naked through the streets of Halifax in February than wear anything Gayturd related. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if North Korea sent a nuclear war head Gainesville's way.

Advertisement
Back