muschamp

They will both be offered jobs by Richt. Lilly too.

They will be at the U if they want to be.

A thing to keep an eye on is strength and conditioning.

Smart wants Scott Cochran from Bama. If he gets him, that leaves former UGA S&C Mark Hocke without a job. He did a *great* job this year. The difference in the defense in the 4th quarter this year was visible every game as they still had gas in the tank.

He would be another good hire.

Again, Richt will offer. The

Advertisement
Not going to lie, never thought I would admit this but I will be cheering for Muschump against UF when they play. That being said I cheer for any and all teams playing against that **** hole. I would cheer for Alaska state technical college of air conditioning and refrigeration over UF. For the record I won the college pool at work betting on Georgia Southern the year they beat the lizards....at home.....with only 2 incomplete passing attempts and 429 yards on the ground against that much heralded SEC/UF defense. Lol, loved that game.

Not going to lie, never thought I would admit this but I will be cheering for Muschump against UF when they play. That being said I cheer for any and all teams playing against that **** hole. I would cheer for Alaska state technical college of air conditioning and refrigeration over UF. For the record I won the college pool at work betting on Georgia Southern the year they beat the lizards....at home.....with only 2 incomplete passing attempts and 429 yards on the ground against that much heralded SEC/UF defense. Lol, loved that game.
can we get a home and home?

Advertisement
Back