muschamp

Advertisement
well if they go to South Carolina then the will be moving again in 2 years after Muskrat gets fired for strangling someone

I really dont get Muschamp. If you cant win at Florida then WTF? I mean you might as well go join Golden's new staff.

Advertisement
That whole South Carolina-muschamp marriage has disaster written all over it....a guy that failed at Florida is suppose to do better at South Carolina?...with Clemson rolling the way they are right now?.....aight...

That whole South Carolina-muschamp marriage has disaster written all over it....a guy that failed at Florida is suppose to do better at South Carolina?...with Clemson rolling the way they are right now?.....aight...
Most likely, Muschamp was the best they could get. USCjr. not the best job around.

Advertisement
I really dont get Muschamp. If you cant win at Florida then WTF? I mean you might as well go join Golden's new staff.

I don't blame him for taking the job. Would you turn a job you know you will s truffle but they're throwing a boatload of cash at you? I blame the AD for it. You're going to undo everything Spurrier did there.

this is going to be just like the head coaching search where the same 3-4 names are regurgitated at nauseum because theres no idea of who actually is in the mix, and boom Richt is going to blindside everyone, and this will all of been a huge waste of time, but carry on

Muschamp made a dumpster fire at UF, he is leaving a dumpster fire in auburn and know going to a Dumpster fire

Most likely, Muschamp was the best they could get. USCjr. not the best job around.

But Espn Said they were a better job than Miami.

Advertisement

But Espn Said they were a better job than Miami.

Half the chicken little fans here did too

Advertisement
We have Richt but they'll have more money to throw around.

Here we go with the chicken littles again. Now that we killed the first myth that Miami can't hire good head coaches, nor pay them, they have moved on to declaring that we now can't afford assistants. Jesus ******* Christ this shtick gets old.

We have Richt but they'll have more money to throw around.

Lol Miami is paying 1 million more per year than what South Carolina is paying muschamp.... Blake James said in a radio interview this week that we were not just spending money on the head coach but they KNOW they have to spend it on the assistant coaches...

Those guys would never choose to play for a hothead redneck like Muschamp over Brother Richt.

Advertisement
Back