Muschamp is an idiot...

Advertisement
Butch Jones is the idiot. Nothing but sickening finesse. Gary Danielson called him out for that last season on CBS. Nothing has changed. He's got loads of young talented players but they are handcuffed by a wave of sideways plays and a tickle tendency. In the SEC they'll get abused and rightfully so.

Tennessee had all the energy and opportunities for 3 quarters. Still, you could see they were destined to blow it based on the nature of their offense. Florida couldn't do anything under Driskell but there were the more physical team. I wanted to bet Florida at halftime, even though I despise them. But as long as Driskell was out there I couldn't wager on them. Sure enough, he threw two interceptions deep in his own end in the third quarter. A power offense would have ended the game in the Vols favor. Butch Jones doesn't know anything about basic football. Florida attacked while Tennessee ran comical screen passes and assorted similar garbage. It ended up with one interception and one field goal. Once Florida changed quarterbacks I was all but certain the finesse team would leave a rightful loser once again.

Hard to believe anybody actually wants us to field an offense like Tennessee's.

Butch Jones is the idiot. Nothing but sickening finesse. Gary Danielson called him out for that last season on CBS. Nothing has changed. He's got loads of young talented players but they are handcuffed by a wave of sideways plays and a tickle tendency. In the SEC they'll get abused and rightfully so.

Tennessee had all the energy and opportunities for 3 quarters. Still, you could see they were destined to blow it based on the nature of their offense. Florida couldn't do anything under Driskell but there were the more physical team. I wanted to bet Florida at halftime, even though I despise them. But as long as Driskell was out there I couldn't wager on them. Sure enough, he threw two interceptions deep in his own end in the third quarter. A power offense would have ended the game in the Vols favor. Butch Jones doesn't know anything about basic football. Florida attacked while Tennessee ran comical screen passes and assorted similar garbage. It ended up with one interception and one field goal. Once Florida changed quarterbacks I was all but certain the finesse team would leave a rightful loser once again.

Yea watching the game I was like **** Tennessee is way better than Florida. That offense was as vanilla as what we showed against Louisville.

Advertisement
I hope they keep winning enough that they don't fire Muschamp.

Tennessee is a bad football team

this..they are going to lose to lsu, georgia and fsu most likely- a fifth loss and mushchamp is probably gone. We want him to finish with just 4 losses.

Lol its amazing that you guys can explain what was happening. I didn't even click on it once. I hope Muschamp continues. Like I don't like FSU, but the Jameis hype is nothing compared to having to watch Tebow a few years back....and extended to the SEC. Lifetime contract for Muschamp

Advertisement
Btw the guy talking about us wanting Tennessee offense.....There are alot if variations to the spread. A team is even being successful in the NFL with it.

It's funny u say the young players are handcuffed by coaching.....lol. Anyone who says that here is talked about having a agenda v Golden. It's funny when looking from the outside

He trying to say hes glad there not happy with mediocre football... we need to worry about beating GT and stop worrying anout UF...

Um, "we" aren't actually playing in the game tonight, so, I don't think "we" need to sit around and think about "our" game and get ready.

Advertisement
Your an idiot his class this year so far is garbage, what u talking about much amp is struggling recruiting right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back