Muschamp is an idiot...

Advertisement
he said "its great seeing all these people here leave disappointed" (or something like that). he said it in a very annoying deep south hillbilly tone as well.

Advertisement
Just not what I'd want from my head coach. Talk about how happy u are for the uf fans who came. Be a little mature.

Advertisement
He absolutely PWNS our staff in recruiting. Whoever succeeds him at UF will have an elite team, while we are still fighting for third in the Coastal and watching S Fl talent light it up in the SEC and in Tally.

Meh I dont see any issue with what he said. He was super fired up though for winning a ****show of a game though. That must be what it feels like to save your job every time you win.

Advertisement
He absolutely PWNS our staff in recruiting. Whoever succeeds him at UF will have an elite team, while we are still fighting for third in the Coastal and watching S Fl talent light it up in the SEC and in Tally.

Go root for him then. I'm not in love with our staff but they beat him.

Advertisement
Guys a genius, overreact to a mediocre win in an attempt to get the fan-base jacked up over winning a pillow fight with a ****-show of a team. Brilliant!

Great game between to equally crappy teams. But let's call it a battle of defenses.

Advertisement
Back