Muschamp is a wierdo

Advertisement
They didn't lead in two categories - takeaways and scoring.

If the situation was reversed, we wouldn't hear them saying, "We lost the game, since Miami won in most every category except scoring."

Advertisement
How any parent could sign off on their son spending 4 years under this clown's leadership is beyond me.

Totally agree. I would never let my kid play for that guy. He should be sitting next to costanza at rageaholics anonymous

They didn't lead in two categories - takeaways and scoring.

If the situation was reversed, we wouldn't hear them saying, "We lost the game, since Miami won in most every category except scoring."

we were basically on the other end of it 2 years ago against FSU in tally. Don't think we got anything but a "L" despite having better stats

we also gifted them about 80 yds when we went prevent with 5 minutes left (too early)

the ypc in the running game on both sides is pretty close, which is a better indicator of the defensive play.

they played well on defense and so did we. we made the plays when it counted and they didnt.

Advertisement
Plain and simple, our guys wanted it more--followed the game perfectly, stop the run and let Dizkel give us the game.

Take away blocked punt and garbage time td, and it's 21-3 canes. Oh and if Morris and Dorset were on the page the one play that is a td.

We stopped their run and made driskell beat us. Perfect game plan and that is the reason we win.

Advertisement
Almost every Gator I know is spinning this hard with the "we won every possible statistical category except TOs...that was what made the difference."

I wish he'd do the same. It'd be really entertaining.

Last time I checked the only statistical category that matters is the scoreboard.
Like the old joke, "you know what the difference is between winners and losers?"
The score.

WE GOTTA OVERCOME THE ****TARD COACHING ON THE FIELD!
Could they overcome that in the second half? Nah.

How any parent could sign off on their son spending 4 years under this clown's leadership is beyond me.

Totally agree. I would never let my kid play for that guy. He should be sitting next to costanza at rageaholics anonymous

Jerry: "He took you to Rage-aholics? Why?"
George: "Probably because this whole Universe is against me!"
Jerry: "You've got a little rage."
George: "I know. And now they want me to bottle it up. It makes me so mad!"

Advertisement
Clearly he hasn't overcome the adversity in his head. He makes John L. Smith look like the second coming of Ghandi. Glad he's not my coach.

I bet you'll stop turning the ball over when you're living in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Advertisement
Back