Muschamp firing coaches too.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1575315497516.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meanwhile, in Coral Gables....
Heard Manny this morning in the Joe Rose show at 7 AM, and Manny said “that the offense is going to be fixed. That the offense of play is unacceptable at Miami.” Joe asked Manny “ what about the coaches ? Are u going to re evaluate the staff ? and he says everything in up for review.” Honestly after hearing the interview, i believe Manny is fed up with Enos, His days here are counted. Is just a matter of time after the bowl game. However, when asked about the defense, he seems to support everything Faker Baker is doing. Seems to be putting more blame on the players and execution. He is defending his boy Faker Baker. 😩😩😩. I think we are stuck with what we have on defense.

Heard Manny this morning in the Joe Rose show at 7 AM, and Manny said “that the offense is going to be fixed. That the offense of play is unacceptable at Miami.” Joe asked Manny “ what about the coaches ? Are u going to re evaluate the staff ? and he says everything in up for review.” Honestly after hearing the interview, i believe Manny is fed up with Enos, His days here are counted. Is just a matter of time after the bowl game. However, when asked about the defense, he seems to support everything Faker Baker is doing. Seems to be putting more blame on the players and execution. He is defending his boy Faker Baker. 😩😩😩. I think we are stuck with what we have on defense.
That would be a start. Hard to trulyevaluate a defense that stays on the field all game because the offense cant convert a 3rd down and goes 3 and out 6 times in a row.

Advertisement
Bryan McClendon got demoted from the OC role, he was Co-OC & WR's coach, he was their main play caller & Muschamp basically fired him without firing him. According to one of the South Car journalists that covers their team for the newspaper down there he said that Muschamp is allowing him to stay on staff due to his recruiting ability & his relationship with Coach Brown lol (the two of them were like best friends at UGA coming up under Richt.)

They also fired their S&C Coach & fired the QB Coach Dan Werner.

Guess who they're suggesting to be the next OC?.. Mike Bobo lol.

But man, if I was Diaz I would be on the phone right now with T-Rob asking him how much you want, come to Miami & we'll double your salary. (That's of course if we actually had an administration that wasn't dirt cheap & retarded).

Bryan McClendon got demoted from the OC role, he was Co-OC & WR's coach, he was their main play caller & Muschamp basically fired him without firing him. According to one of the South Car journalists that covers their team for the newspaper down there he said that Muschamp is allowing him to stay on staff due to his recruiting ability & his relationship with Coach Brown lol (the two of them were like best friends at UGA coming up under Richt.)

They also fired their S&C Coach & the QB Coach Dan Werner.

But man, if I was Diaz I would be in the phone right now with T-Rob asking him how much you want, come to Miami & we'll double your salary. (That's of course if we actually had an administration that wasn't dirt cheap & retarded).

Sorry, who is T-Rob?

Advertisement

They also fired their S&C Coach & fired the QB Coach Dan Werner.

But man, if I was Diaz I would be in the phone right now with T-Rob asking him how much you want, come to Miami & we'll double your salary. (That's of course if we actually had an administration that wasn't dirt cheap & retarded).
These dudes always laugh at the prospect of T Rob coming here.

As the great Ted DiaBase was fond of saying, "Everybodys got a price."

Advertisement
Travaris Robinson, long time very good DB coach that's originally from Miami & has been a successful recruiter of South Fla DB's.

Coached alongside Muschamp for most of his career at Auburn, UF & South Carolina.

Thanks. I don't see Manny making a DB coach change. He seems to have the same blind spot for "loyalty" that Richt did.

Man, I was ****ed the minute Manny was hired (as HC), basically because the exhaustive national search thing, but then I was convinced in time (by others) and slowly was impressed by what he had to say and how he handled himself, and by his "savageness" in letting the old staff go on new year's day, or whenever it was. But man, time seems to have really revealed that he is nothing near the different guy that he has portrayed himself to be.

I guess the actions over the next month or so will tell us what we all want to know, but I am not optimistic at the moment.

I don't believe a word that rolls off of Manny's snake tongue. He learned political talk well from Daddy.

Advertisement
Back