Mullet and tears of the gator

Nah, Diaz fate was sealed already. If we finished the year 8-4 we'd go to a Tier 2 bowl game and get embarrassed by some random team.
I think we go 8-5..but honestly if it’s not Mario..do we just go get plan B, C or D..I’m not down for that at all. The first step no matter the HC is what the school will do at AD..if we miss out on our top choices..assuming manny goes 8-5..I don’t want us to settle at all on a new HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see what you did right there.

****-you.gif

Losing to Mizzou...lmaoooo.

Now have to fight with fspoo to see if the can go to a bowl.....outstanding.

Shout out to all the Mullet heads on here who was saying he is a top HC and we should have hired him...that's Rich
I agree. I was one of those that wanted Mullen years ago. Glad that didn’t happen.

Advertisement
To think Manolo could’ve prevented FSPoo from making a bowl and UF indirectly..

Now, I have no choice but to pull for the stink in’ Gaytor. Never pull for FSPoo..ever

POS Diaz!

Advertisement
Florida don't give a bleep about money. They got plenty. Mullen is a goof ball and he had a terrible year. That is a bad combo in Gainsville. He is gone.
His buyout is the same of they for him this year or next year. I think it shakes out that we get Mario and they get Lane

Advertisement
I mean he's literally still here when everyone else looking for a HC has an interim HC in charge (or has publicly stated that they're making a change at the end of the year).

I'll believe Diaz is gone when I see it. Show me.
Agreed, I have a crisp $5 that says Manny is back, maybe is just my pessimism, but...

Mullet will be back next year ..imo…him firing Hevesy and Grantham guaranteed that..if not why have him get rid of them with 3 games left..

Advertisement
Back