Mullen

Mullen is better then Taggart imo.

Mullen has had more consistent success than Urkel. I believe he’s a better coach. However, Urkel is a better recruiter and does not play by the rules.

Advertisement
I think Clemsoning was Dabo only thing

He blew something like a 21 point halftime lead vs Gamecocks in Death Valley. I think that was Dabo vs Spurrier.
Then he later had that OB game vs WVU.

I’ll give Dabo credit. He’s adjusted his D since then and has recruited phenomenally at the DL position. They don’t blow games like that anymore.

Mullen is better then Taggart imo.

This is true.....but it still doesn't mean that Donnie Mullins doesn't and won't suck. That Urkel...errr....Taggart bar is lowwww.

20180810_203440.jpg

Advertisement
This is true.....but it still doesn't mean that Donnie Mullins doesn't and won't suck. That Urkel...errr....Taggart bar is lowwww.

View attachment 62401

I was about to defend Mullen's record because he coached a cellar dwellar in the SEC West, but knowing this is Taggarts record? Unforgiveable. Dude coached the best programs in crap conferences.

Advertisement
I was about to defend Mullen's record because he coached a cellar dwellar in the SEC West, but knowing this is Taggarts record? Unforgiveable. Dude coached the best programs in crap conferences.

Exactly. Urkel has a very similar record to one Alfredo Golden prior to coming in here except our tub of binder buzzword goo at least had the narrative of having "built" Temple. The FSU cultists are parroting many of the same talking points a lot of us used to say too to initially defend/be enthused about the hire. It's going to be even more painful for those clowns though because they're in denial about losing a real coach in Cuckbo whereas we were just coming off the misery that was Radio's era.

Buckle up, boys. It's going to be fun to watch Donnie Mullins and Urkel keep both of those programs in a state of sustained mediocrity. May it last for a VERY long time.

Advertisement
Back