Mullen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who would have thought a mere three years ago that we would have the best HC in the state by a long shot.

Whose better in the ACC (Dabo and his bags excluded)?

Dabo isn’t better either IMHO. They’re about the same. He has more resource. We’re a Deshaun Watson from number six*

Also Richt is in year 3 of cleaning up after Coker-Shannon-Golden

Dabo came to power by way of a coup ousting of Tommy Bowden (who wasn’t a bad coach and had already cleaned up the program).

Dabo isn’t better either IMHO. They’re about the same. He has more resource. We’re a Deshaun Watson from number six*

Also Richt is in year 3 of cleaning up after Coker-Shannon-Golden

Dabo came to power by way of a coup ousting of Tommy Bowden (who wasn’t a bad coach and had already cleaned up the program).

You know your Clempsen history.

I somewhat remember the Bowden boys being coaches (one of them at Auburn) but now just vaguely remember the other one. I think maybe I was a youngster back then because I don’t even know how long ago that was.

Advertisement
You know your Clempsen history.

I somewhat remember the Bowden boys being coaches (one of them at Auburn) but now just vaguely remember the other one. I think maybe I was a youngster back then because I don’t even know how long ago that was.

Know it well. I grew up in SC so followed clemson while rest of family followed USCe. That is until I attended Miami beginning 2000. Then it was all orange and green.

Terry was at auburn. Tommy had that king kid at Tulane and then brought Rich Rod w him to clemson.
Rich Rod later went to WVU, and clemson began to struggle a little as a result. Their fans are very much unforgiving and short memoried.

Know it well. I grew up in SC so followed clemson while rest of family followed USCe. That is until I attended Miami beginning 2000. Then it was all orange and green.

Terry was at auburn. Tommy had that king kid at Tulane and then brought Rich Rod w him to clemson.
Rich Rod later went to WVU, and clemson began to struggle a little as a result. Their fans are very much unforgiving and short memoried.

Shawn King.

Terry was actually a good coach , he just got hit got up in some drama , I think it was with a secretary.

Tommy was solid but just kept plummeting towards the end of the year. Didn’t the “ pulling a Clemson “ originally start with Bowden?

Advertisement
I think Clemsoning was Dabo only thing

He blew something like a 21 point halftime lead vs Gamecocks in Death Valley. I think that was Dabo vs Spurrier.
Then he later had that OB game vs WVU.

Funny your from up there. Was just looking at some property on dafuskie. Big fan of low country cooking.

man yawning.gif

man alsleep.gif

Who here really gives a ***** about UF?

Advertisement
Back