Mullen is coming for Richt‘s women and children

How can a true CANE argue for a FRUCKIG Gator to beat Miami? Even if is to get rid of Richt, I will NEVER do this. All that do are ________,

Advertisement
Will be no dropoff at DC, although I think the D will be weaker overall. If Rick pulls his head out of his a$$ and hires Bill Bedenbaugh as OC, then Miami CAN win. Odd thing is this game has always mattered to Miami more than UF (they dont really see us as rivals as much as FSU or UGA). So we will play harder. If Rick doesn't get a quality OC, Miami loses 45-3.

When it’s Virgina or Duke, it’s because Richt didn’t coach well enough

When it’s LSU or Clemson it’s becUse they have a talent advantage. Richt is the king of excuses and I want him gone

Advertisement
Tough to identify trolls these days.
Suggestion to combine all these uF threads.

I don't care how ticked off I am and how badly I want our coaches replaced,
I will never suck up to the gator.

and there will be no resistance. No sympathy here. He’s got it coming. Leave now Mork, so someone can step in and start fighting.

Let him come for his mammy...I mean this Mullen ain't no Bear Bryant...You people will slurp any team in America when UM is struggling

We’re not beating Florida. Forget it. If Richt is stupid enough to hang around here and coach that game, he is simply stupid and deserves what fresh **** comes down on him afterwards. Even Geebuz himself won’t save him then.

Advertisement
Mullen fell right into there lap, I knew he was the best possible hire and it was not Chip it was Mullen. I called that ****, I laughed at the recruiting news when he got hired but he is a QB guru who gets the most out of his qbs and his OLines and Dlines were always physical az fuq at Miss State.....Butch called that out when he was there and I agreed with it. They got a good one

adios mork.jpg

They're losing 3 of their best OL including one potentially in the first round and Frank's will probably still be their QB. Jess and the boys gonna feast.

Their defense is pretty good but nothing special.

This is a very winnable game for us. Depends on who we have returning.

All y'all talking about Richts record in rivalry games? Mullens really is no better in them.

Also, and this is really most important -- **** UF, as a College, football team, and a mother****ing crew. You true Pac fans know the rest.

Canes win.

COULD we beat them? Of course. They are not stacked with talent across the board head and shoulders better than us. They are not on Clemson, OSU, Bama, UGA levels in terms of talent.

But the massive gap is coaching and gameday preparation. Mullen's staff is much better than ours, and he actually is proving to the CFB world that with Florida talent (not Miss St talent) he can make some noise. And the players have bought into his program. They are laying it on the line for him.

Richt is a dead man walking - figuratively and literally - and has lost the locker room. Guys don't believe in what he's doing.

We will lose that game by a wide margin.

Advertisement
They're losing 3 of their best OL including one potentially in the first round and Frank's will probably still be their QB. Jess and the boys gonna feast.

Their defense is pretty good but nothing special.

This is a very winnable game for us. Depends on who we have returning.

All y'all talking about Richts record in rivalry games? Mullens really is no better in them.

Also, and this is really most important -- **** UF, as a College, football team, and a mother****ing crew. You true Pac fans know the rest.

Canes win.

Great post, they are not some ****** juggernaut and they haven't recruited all that well the past couple of years. There's just so much blind hate for mork that folks are taking leave of their ability to be rational. a lot of triggered vaginas around here.

Advertisement

Look at that picture........ Dead man walking!!! He has NO enthusiasm, no fire. Is he a good man? I guess. But he's done with coaching/corching.

Hang it up and call it a day. You've made a ton of money AND what's coming your way. You will be your worst nightmare, and ruin your dignity if you stay.

He's just collecting a paycheck, today....

Tomorrow, your family will have to pay....

LMAO bruh you serious about him having a wife? He is about as straight as Jalen Ramsey.
Dead *** a video on yt got recommended awhile back about viral internet stars where are they now or some **** like that and they showed this ni99@ str8. I had the doc rivers face when i saw it

Advertisement
Back