Mullen is coming for Richt‘s women and children

Advertisement
Forget the women and children. He is coming for Morks, Banda, and Patkes booty holes. They are going to leaving a trail of blood and schit wherever they walk for months after.

Y'all Cane dude whom still believe Miami is some how going to defeat Florida, come August 31, '19, are a bunch of FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Again, as I opined earlier today, Mullins AIN'T going to allow his mighty Gators " LET UP! " Even if the mighty Gators have a comfortable 20 point lead. hUh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They're losing 3 of their best OL including one potentially in the first round and Frank's will probably still be their QB. Jess and the boys gonna feast.

Their defense is pretty good but nothing special.

This is a very winnable game for us. Depends on who we have returning.

All y'all talking about Richts record in rivalry games? Mullens really is no better in them.

Also, and this is really most important -- **** UF, as a College, football team, and a mother****ing crew. You true Pac fans know the rest.

Canes win.

Advertisement
Y'all Cane dude whom still believe Miami is some how going to defeat Florida, come August 31, '19, are a bunch of FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Again, as I opined earlier today, Mullins AIN'T going to allow his mighty Gators " LET UP! " Even if the mighty Gators have a comfortable 20 point lead.

I refuse to believe the Gators will beat us. They have to prove it next year before I believe it. A bad team can win a game they're not suppose to every now and again. If we are destined to be a bad team next year I'm still riding with beating UF b4 the downfall.

If that makes me a fool I'mma be a fool. Regardless of how bad this team is or how good the competition is I'm still rooting for my team.

If we put the same product on the field as this year's team then UF should win but fam I've been riding with this team since the 80's. I'm not stopping now just because Richt made us a laughingstock this season.

They're losing 3 of their best OL including one potentially in the first round and Frank's will probably still be their QB. Jess and the boys gonna feast.

Their defense is pretty good but nothing special.

This is a very winnable game for us. Depends on who we have returning.

All y'all talking about Richts record in rivalry games? Mullens really is no better in them.

Also, and this is really most important -- **** UF, as a College, football team, and a mother****ing crew. You true Pac fans know the rest.

Canes win.

Another Richt satrap, lackey, apologist, loyalist, henchgoon, sycophant and all that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Another Richt satrap, lackey, apologist, loyalist, henchgoon, sycophant and all that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Check my post history dating back to his first season. I've been accused of being too hard on Richt and actually been told to tone it down. I was trashing Richt before it was stylish.

Advertisement
Back