Muhammad to the Saints

A little too boneheaded for a college program not inclined to sweep anything under the rug but not a bad kid or a legitimate character issue guy. Saints got a steal.

Advertisement
Just saw the other two AQM threads, they were all literally posted at the exact same time lol

My bad, if the mods would like to merge mine with one of the others that would be great.

Advertisement
HAHAA MY GUY!! THE STEAL OF THE DRAFT... **** he plays for the Saints smh still hope he shows out though.

Advertisement
Coley had to have screwed up his interviews with teams. AQM got drafted around where I thought he would.

Nah,Coley's a decent,respectable kid.NFL doesn't like wrs who takes themselves out every other catch because they're hurt and need to recover.Coley's also never been a good special teams player.

**** Brad was really that bad?! I get not leaving early but AQM sat a whole year out... CRAZY.

Yeah. Quan getting drafted before Kaaya says a lot about what scouts thought of Bradley. Guy with off-field issues and who didn't play last season goes before the Golden Boy from California. Oh well. At least Kaaya is reunited with his former coach.

Always been a huge fan of Quan's. Extremely excited to see him land on my saints. Gonna be great having him line up across from Cam Jordan to bolster our pass rush. Was ecstatic when I saw we got him

Advertisement
Happy for him but who would've thought he'd go before Kaaya and Coley?

Insane.

Don't understand Coley's fall at all. He tested well...is a lot better receiver than a bunch drafted ahead of him.

Maybe, didn't interview well. Knock on Coley is that he is not committed to football. Sounds odd, but I think they perceive him as relying solely on his natural abilities and unwilling to put in the work to become a top NFL player. For me, his downfield block to free Richards for the TD in the bowl game against WVU attests to his positive attitude. Coley, a senior, did his best to spring a frosh WR free for a TD. Coley might surprise the scouts with his production in Minny.

Advertisement
Back