Muhammad headed to Hampton U

View as article
LOL at these dudes looking for dumb *** AQM to spearhead a civil rights movement. The guy couldn't even keep himself eligible to play football, and now he's Martin Luther King. He'll find out he can't play at Hampton either and wind up working out with Folden's nephew in Red Bank until the next draft.

I wonder if AQM will sit for the national anthem or raise a fist with a black glove?

He'll sit in a Ferrari for the national anthem and raise a gloved fist through the sunroof.

Advertisement
Is Jermaine Grace still trying to make a come back? [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Al-quadin Muhammad is headed to FCS Hampton University, sources told CanesInSight.com. The highly talented, but highly troubled rush end was dismissed from Miami's program last week for his involvement with a luxury car rental dealership in South Beach.

The NCAA has yet to rule Muhammad ineligible and he hopes that he will be able to play this season for the Pirates of Hampton U. Muhammad is not yet on Hampton's online roster, but he is enrolled in classes at the school and should begin practicing soon.

Really Pete....highly troubled? He got into a fight and caught receiving extra benefits. Lets hold off on the HIGHLY troubled part. Its not like he rapped or robbed someone at gun point.

This coming from someone with the name Pimpcane1.

LOL at these dudes looking for dumb *** AQM to spearhead a civil rights movement. The guy couldn't even keep himself eligible to play football, and now he's Martin Luther King. He'll find out he can't play at Hampton either and wind up working out with Folden's nephew in Red Bank until the next draft.

I wonder if AQM will sit for the national anthem or raise a fist with a black glove?

He'll sit in a Ferrari for the national anthem and raise a gloved fist through the sunroof.

I don't see an issue with this. As long as the glove is in compliance with a partner or subsidiary of the NCAA, and doesn't advertise or contain and trademarked material or unofficial licensing.

Advertisement
Theres a reason specifically black institutions arent successful and its not because of a lack of black athletes. See the continent of africa for reference.

LOL...how many Supreme Court Justices (Thurgood Marshall - Lincoln University/Howard University), billionaire media moguls (Oprah Winfrey - Tennessee St.), or military heroes (Tuskegee Airmen - Tuskegee University), has UM produced?

LOL...Nobody gave a ***** about UM till African American players stopped going to schools like FAMU or Grambling..."Suntan U"!...LOL.

Last edited:
From Rotoword. I'm only posting because I love seeing people quote and rep Mr. Ariz....

Dismissed Miami redshirt junior DE Al-Quadin transferred to Hampton.

This, according to CanesInSight.com's Peter Ariz. Muhammad was dismissed from Miami at the end of August in connection to taking alleged improper benefits from a luxury rental car service. Because the 6-foot-3, 256-pounder was dismissed from Miami due to NCAA violations, it is unknown if he will be eligible to play immediately with Hampton (as would have otherwise been the case). With the Canes last season, Muhammad recorded 54 tackles (8.5 for loss), five sacks and a forced fumble.

Theres a reason specifically black institutions arent successful and its not because of a lack of black athletes. See the continent of africa for reference.

LOL...how many Supreme Court Justices (Thurgood Marshall - Lincoln University/Howard University), billionaire media moguls (Oprah Winfrey - Tennessee St.), or military heroes (Tuskegee Airmen - Tuskegee University), has UM produced?

LOL...Nobody gave a ***** about UM till African American players stopped going to schools like FAMU or Grambling..."Suntan U"!...LOL.

You're woefully ignorant on many levels. Go back and take a look at what coral gables looked like in 1975 and compare it to 1990. UM's growth has far more to do with the development and population boom in SFL than it had to do with football. You think the people that can afford 30-40k dollars a year for a UM education are going there because the football team is good? LMFAO. At best UM football in the 80's was running 4th behind cocaine, beaches, and *****es as far as college students priorities.

You are aware the FAMU operates on a 4.5 million dollar football budget which UM contributed at around 500K$ for the warmup game last week right? FAMU football wouldn't exist without the oppressive UM paying 10% of its bills. Maybe if the schools you listed had generous Alumni and weren't exclusionary to other races they'd be as successful.

You are aware the FAMU operates on a 4.5 million dollar football budget which UM contributed at around 500K$ for the warmup game last week right? FAMU football wouldn't exist without the oppressive UM paying 10% of its bills. Maybe if the schools you listed had generous Alumni and weren't exclusionary to other races they'd be as successful.

LOL...African American players weren't checkin' for no "Suntan U" BITD, FAMU was a more viable option pre-Schnellenberger.

Before the "Big 3" (UM,FSU, & UF), FAMU was the BIG 1...Jake Gaither $h!ts on every UM coach pre-Howard. ****, the Orange Blossom Classic drew more fans to the OB than Cane games.

Last time buddy, but kids from the inner-city put UM on the map.

Last edited:
Advertisement

LOL...African American players weren't checkin' for no "Suntan U" BITD, FAMU was a more viable option pre-Schnellenberger.

Before the "Big 3" (UM,FSU, & UF), FAMU was the BIG 1...Jake Gaither $h!ts on every UM coach till Howard. ****, the Orange Blossom Classic drew more fans to the OB than Canes games.

So let me get this straight. Black colleges would be #1 if white colleges in the 80's didn't give black kids scholarships and steal potential black school students? Illumanati or nah?

Before the "Big 3" (UM,FSU, & UF), FAMU was the BIG 1...Jake Gaither $h!ts on every UM coach till Howard. ****, the Orange Blossom Classic drew more fans to the OB than Canes games.

So let me get this straight. Black colleges would be [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] if white colleges in the 80's didn't give black kids scholarships and steal potential black school students? Illumanati or nah?

IDK about #1 , but HBCUs were just as, or more competitive than pre-dominantly white Colleges in the 50s,60s, and even the 70s.

What do you think African American players were doing when CFB was segregated?...pickin' cotton?...LOL.

Fact of the matter is, during Jim Crow, blacks could only play with & against blacks, and whites could only play with & against whites..."success" was all relative.

So let me get this straight. Black colleges would be [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] if white colleges in the 80's didn't give black kids scholarships and steal potential black school students? Illumanati or nah?

IDK about #1 , but HBCUs were just as, or more competitive than pre-dominantly white Colleges in the 50s,60s, and even the 70s.

What do you think African American players were doing when CFB was segregated?...pickin' cotton?...LOL.

Fact of the matter is, during Jim Crow, blacks could only play with & against blacks, and whites could only play with & against whites..."success" was all relative.

The equal protection clause of the 14th amendment upheld in Plessy v Ferguson was extremely oppressive to white football players.

So let me get this straight. Black colleges would be #1 if white colleges in the 80's didn't give black kids scholarships and steal potential black school students? Illumanati or nah?

White privelege probably hard for you to understand. Go look at Morgan state all those great black in the 60's umm
Willie Lanier
It's too many to name but hey you think you know it all.

Advertisement
**** be coach by former college coach on the dline. lol

Hampton has put a few dl in the league recently as well.

You're woefully ignorant on many levels. Go back and take a look at what coral gables looked like in 1975 and compare it to 1990. UM's growth has far more to do with the development and population boom in SFL than it had to do with football. You think the people that can afford 30-40k dollars a year for a UM education are going there because the football team is good? LMFAO. At best UM football in the 80's was running 4th behind cocaine, beaches, and *****es as far as college students priorities.

Theres a reason those HBCUs exist in the first place. Pretty sure it was because not that long ago ****** weren't even allowed and racism was prevalent on quite a few college campuses in the good ol United States.

Advertisement
Former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Al-quadin Muhammad is headed to FCS Hampton University, sources told CanesInSight.com. The highly talented, but highly troubled rush end was dismissed from Miami's program last week for his involvement with a luxury car rental dealership in South Beach.

The NCAA has yet to rule Muhammad ineligible and he hopes that he will be able to play this season for the Pirates of Hampton U. Muhammad is not yet on Hampton's online roster, but he is enrolled in classes at the school and should begin practicing soon.

Really Pete....highly troubled? He got into a fight and caught receiving extra benefits. Lets hold off on the HIGHLY troubled part. Its not like he rapped or robbed someone at gun point.
He got suspended an entire year and then dealt with a shady sports agent company and received improper benefits while our school is on probation for the napiro scandal

What the **** are you talking about yes he is highly troubled

My God...some of you have no clue. I guess he should receive the death penalty because he got into a fight and received extra benefits. What he did was Juvenile that doesn't make him a highly troubled. I love how sanctimonious some of you act on this board, like you never got into any sh:t while in college or real life.

He didn't "get into a fight", he beat the **** out of his roommate. Dudes get in fights all the time and don't miss a whole year. Love that every single suspension is undeserved no matter what the kid did. And he didn't take a free meal, he got thousands of dollars worth of car rentals. Stop acting like this is a poor kid who doesn't know any better.

And as for having gotten into **** in college, sure we all did stupid stuff. Thing is, when I got caught nobody was lie poor him it's not his fault. I took my medicine, now AQM can take his. No wonder NFL guys do such stupid ****, they've had people like you keeping them from consequences their whole lives...why grow up?

Did his roommate deserve it? I thought he beat up some kid who played lacrosse or was that someone else. If he was defending himself, I dont see the issue. If he had put his hands on a woman in assaulting manner, well he would deserve the death penalty for that. Honestly dont see the big deal with the car rentals either. Not like the kid was doing or selling hard hard drugs like cocaine, molly, etc.... Once agin seems like a bunch of full on nerds getting riled up.

Almost seems like whenever these guys get in trouble for anything you can almost sense the jealousy/animosity from the so called "fans.", because they were genetically inferior chili dog nerds who didn't have an athletic bone in their body.

Tommie Smith and John Carlos would be beaming with pride

He got suspended an entire year and then dealt with a shady sports agent company and received improper benefits while our school is on probation for the napiro scandal

My God...some of you have no clue. I guess he should receive the death penalty because he got into a fight and received extra benefits. What he did was Juvenile that doesn't make him a highly troubled. I love how sanctimonious some of you act on this board, like you never got into any sh:t while in college or real life.

He didn't "get into a fight", he beat the **** out of his roommate. Dudes get in fights all the time and don't miss a whole year. Love that every single suspension is undeserved no matter what the kid did. And he didn't take a free meal, he got thousands of dollars worth of car rentals. Stop acting like this is a poor kid who doesn't know any better.

And as for having gotten into **** in college, sure we all did stupid stuff. Thing is, when I got caught nobody was lie poor him it's not his fault. I took my medicine, now AQM can take his. No wonder NFL guys do such stupid ****, they've had people like you keeping them from consequences their whole lives...why grow up?

Did his roommate deserve it? I thought he beat up some kid who played lacrosse or was that someone else. If he was defending himself, I dont see the issue. If he had put his hands on a woman in assaulting manner, well he would deserve the death penalty for that. Honestly dont see the big deal with the car rentals either. Not like the kid was doing or selling hard hard drugs like cocaine, molly, etc.... Once agin seems like a bunch of full on nerds getting riled up.

Almost seems like whenever these guys get in trouble for anything you can almost sense the jealousy/animosity from the so called "fans.", because they were genetically inferior chili dog nerds who didn't have an athletic bone in their body.

Yes, were jealous of a kid dumb enough to throw his career away for a rental car to get some rental *****. I wish i was that stupid, life would be simpler. I'd love nikes, tyler perry movies, and fake watches. Heres a lesson. The world doesnt give a **** wjat you deem to be a big deal, you break rules you pay consequences, and you end up like rest of poor america who continually makes poor choices but always has someone else to blame.

Almost like whenever these guys get in trouble you can almost sense the ball sniffing/man-love from the true "fans". You don't care what he did, you just want him to play. What if you told him he looked bigger and, thinking you'd call him a ni&&ear he proceeded to beat the **** out of you? I bet you'd be all for giving him a pass then. Why is it so hard to believe that a gigantic "alpha" male who's been givin everything his whole life might overreact in a very dangerous way? Or that a self-centered kid who'd been told he was the greatest every day of his life might say **** the team, I'm gonna roll me a Ferrari?

Bottom line, you choose to assume players on the team you like probably never do anything wrong. Now uf's players on the other hand...

Advertisement
Back