Muhammad headed to Hampton U

Advertisement
Former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Al-quadin Muhammad is headed to FCS Hampton University, sources told CanesInSight.com. The highly talented, but highly troubled rush end was dismissed from Miami's program last week for his involvement with a luxury car rental dealership in South Beach.

The NCAA has yet to rule Muhammad ineligible and he hopes that he will be able to play this season for the Pirates of Hampton U. Muhammad is not yet on Hampton's online roster, but he is enrolled in classes at the school and should begin practicing soon.

Really Pete....highly troubled? He got into a fight and caught receiving extra benefits. Lets hold off on the HIGHLY troubled part. Its not like he rapped or robbed someone at gun point.
He got suspended an entire year and then dealt with a shady sports agent company and received improper benefits while our school is on probation for the napiro scandal

What the **** are you talking about yes he is highly troubled

My God...some of you have no clue. I guess he should receive the death penalty because he got into a fight and received extra benefits. What he did was Juvenile that doesn't make him a highly troubled. I love how sanctimonious some of you act on this board, like you never got into any sh:t while in college or real life.

He didn't "get into a fight", he beat the **** out of his roommate. Dudes get in fights all the time and don't miss a whole year. Love that every single suspension is undeserved no matter what the kid did. And he didn't take a free meal, he got thousands of dollars worth of car rentals. Stop acting like this is a poor kid who doesn't know any better.

And as for having gotten into **** in college, sure we all did stupid stuff. Thing is, when I got caught nobody was lie poor him it's not his fault. I took my medicine, now AQM can take his. No wonder NFL guys do such stupid ****, they've had people like you keeping them from consequences their whole lives...why grow up?

Last edited:
He'll go there and underwhelm just like the rest of Golden's castoffs. Not one of Al's players that has transferred to another school has amounted to anything. The jury is still out on Antonio Crawford at WVU but aside from him, all of those kids have disappeared from the game of football altogether. And as for Gionni Paul...

Gionni Paul ‏@GionniPaul 22 hours ago
Thanks so much bro. Never thought I would land an accountant job for a major construction company. New chapter

He ran like an accountant.

Advertisement
Good for AQM & Hampton, I hope more talented BLACK HS athletes do that from jump.
Good luck with that. All the best HS players are tripping over themselves to go dance for a bunch of fans who still think slavery was a good idea in the Deep South.

In related news, famed student activist [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] has also transferred to Hampton to initiate his graduate studies and "finish some unfinished business".

Advertisement
He'll go there and underwhelm just like the rest of Golden's castoffs. Not one of Al's players that has transferred to another school has amounted to anything. The jury is still out on Antonio Crawford at WVU but aside from him, all of those kids have disappeared from the game of football altogether. And as for Gionni Paul...

Gionni Paul ‏@GionniPaul 22 hours ago
Thanks so much bro. Never thought I would land an accountant job for a major construction company. New chapter

He ran like an accountant.

Fines is the next accountant we have

Good for AQM & Hampton, I hope more talented BLACK HS athletes do that from jump.

100% agree with this

I bet you'd see big changes in the system real quick if that were to happen

What "changes in the system" would you see?

It's simple: Money = Leverage

Black athletes provide the lion-share of money to the NCAA mafia and to athletic departments of the Big 5 conferences (Football and Basketball), in the form of TV deals, Bowls, etc; this equate to BILLIONS of dollars. Also, most state universities in the Big 5 power conferences with large athletic budgets, have political sway and are able to lobby state Governments into favorable decisions.

When black athletes, instead, begin to proliferate at HCBU's, you remove the money from the "current" system, and cede power from those Big 5 conferences---leading to a power shift in the who's who of college sports. Instead of Alabama, Miami, or Notre Dame, Universities such as Hampton, Howard and FAMU will attract all the best athletes in football and basketball. And it wouldn't hurt their pro prospects any, because they'd still play against the best athletes at the highest level of college sports

Once that happens, NCAA guys in suits and Bowl game organizers while scramble to get those black athletes back into the fold, because they'd be looking at billion dollar losses (TV deals, bowl games, etc) and sizeable dip in future earning. In short, the athletes will have sieged the power and will have leverage to negotiate a fair cut of the pie (i.e., pay for play).

The NCAA and Big 5 conferences would trip over themselves to pay these athletes. Black athletes control it all, but they just don't know it yet

Last edited:
How long before God's plane gets re-routed to Hampton or some other godforsaken remote locale where Grace thinks he can slide in without being noticed by the NCAA?

Advertisement

100% agree with this

Black athletes provide the lion-share of money to the NCAA mafia and to athletic departments of the Big 5 conferences (Football and Basketball), in the form of TV deals, Bowls, etc; this equate to BILLIONS of dollars. Also, most state universities in the Big 5 power conferences with large athletic budgets, have political sway and are able to lobby state Governments into favorable decisions.

When black athletes, instead, begin to proliferate at HCBU's, you remove the money from the "current" system, and cede power from those Big 5 conferences---leading to a power shift in the who's who of college sports. Instead of Alabama, Miami, or Notre Dame, Universities such as Hampton, Howard and FAMU will attract all the best athletes in football and basketball. And it wouldn't hurt their pro prospects any, because they'd still play against the best athletes at the highest level of college sports

Once that happens, NCAA guys in suits and Bowl game organizers while scramble to get those black athletes back into the fold, because they'd be looking at billion dollar losses (TV deals, bowl games, etc) and sizeable dip in future earning. In short, the athletes will have sieged the power and will have leverage to negotiate a fair cut of the pie (i.e., pay for play).

The NCAA and Big 5 conferences would trip over themselves to pay these athletes. Black athletes control it all, but they just don't know it yet

Lmfao this is the dumbest **** i've read. Theres a reason specifically black institutions arent successful and its not because of a lack of black athletes. See the continent of africa for reference.

Muhammhed violated the cardinal sin of amateur athletics.

He accepted something of value from an agent for future consideration. It wasn't even a cash handshake. Instead, he decided to drive around Miami in luxury rental cars for everyone to see.

Just like Deniro told everyone after the Lufthanza heist in Goodfellas, don't buy anything for a while. You are gonna get us all pinched.....what the f**k is the matter with you.

He did it knowing the program was on probation. I wish that selfish loser nothing but the worst.

To the idiots excusing his actions, you are part of the problem.

The fine men and women of the NCAA are working their ASSES off to barely keep this ship from sinking, and some loser thinks he's entitled to go zig zagging through south beach in a car that isn't his. Pshh. Disgusting.

While you may disagree, the rules are the rules and aqm knew the rules.

It's also a rule in my house that the kids can only eat at the dining room table. But I let them eat in the breakfast nook sometimes because, you know, that's a stupid *** rule to have.

100% agree with this

Lmfao this is the dumbest **** i've read. Theres a reason specifically black institutions arent successful and its not because of a lack of black athletes. See the continent of africa for reference.

Excuse me? How about you expand on this. I would loooove to read your infinite wisdom on the subject matter

Advertisement
LOL at these dudes looking for dumb *** AQM to spearhead a civil rights movement. The guy couldn't even keep himself eligible to play football, and now he's Martin Luther King. He'll find out he can't play at Hampton either and wind up working out with Folden's nephew in Red Bank until the next draft.

100% agree with this

Excuse me? How about you expand on this. I would loooove to read your infinite wisdom on the subject matter

popcorn.gif

100% agree with this

J Cole says it best

J. COLE LYRICS - Mo Money (Interlude)

LOL at these dudes looking for dumb *** AQM to spearhead a civil rights movement. The guy couldn't even keep himself eligible to play football, and now he's Martin Luther King. He'll find out he can't play at Hampton either and wind up working out with Folden's nephew in Red Bank until the next draft.

I wonder if AQM will sit for the national anthem or raise a fist with a black glove?

Advertisement
Back