MTSU Trolling Canes

Advertisement
I had no idea their coach was a Nole

IMG_7581.jpeg

Advertisement
It’s actually kind of sad on their part…. They won a bowl game but considered ours the biggest game?

I thought we were irrelevant that’s what people tell us all the time
It’s definitely sad on their part but since we were the ones who got their asses kicked by them I’m just gonna have to take it and let other fanbases draw that conclusion

It’s actually kind of sad on their part…. They won a bowl game but considered ours the biggest game?

I came to post this same thing. Embarrassing for Miami, sure, but imagine the highlight of your championship ring being the win over a 7 loss team who you have no real history, connection, or rivalry with. It's not the flex I think they believe it is.

Advertisement

that is what is sad about it...yeah, they beat us but look where we ended up. We were irrelevant last year and they still gloat and memorialize beating a 5-7 team that did not even make a bowl.

I would like to play them again though. That coach needs a bit of humiliation, ahem, I mean humility.

It’s the biggest win in their program’s history. Their coach is also a Nole that’s never gotten any looks for a bigger G5, let alone P5, job. They’ll be living on this for years, especially if Mario turns this place around. At this point we shouldn’t care. If things go positive here it’s just another part of the rock bottom but look at the turnaround story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back