MT or Fig

Both are on the right path... (can we just leave it at that?)

Figs, for whatever reason, didnt get the type of attention that someone with his ability usually does.. MT didnt magically start sucking cause he choose to go somewhere else..

God will punish traitors

EJ on offense?

I didn't necessarily mean EJ, but who knows, maybe EJ will knock the ****** out on an ST block, or even better, Thomas fails to develop at linebacker and is moved to receiver or tight end and just gets destroyed across the middle, and if EJ is not available, I'm sure Fig will take are of it

Advertisement
Both are on the right path... (can we just leave it at that?)

Figs, for whatever reason, didnt get the type of attention that someone with his ability usually does.. MT didnt magically start sucking cause he choose to go somewhere else..

No, both cannot possibly be right.

Figs is a badasz, that other feller is a wobbly-codded-butt-lick, known as "He who can fart forcefully and never make a sound."

That cold weather up 'ere done messed up your rationalization-determination-bidness.

Advertisement
Originally Posted by Mikesmith29150

I agree Al seems 2 have a knack 4 finding some great atheletes, that r under rated n crazy motherfockers with something 2 prove.We also have Bond,Burns,Lockette,Carter,AQM,Grace n possibly EJ coming 2 that D. DAMMIT MAN !

I think Bond is gonna be a f@#*in beast, who the **** is Lockette tho?

Advertisement

I agree Al seems 2 have a knack 4 finding some great atheletes, that r under rated n crazy motherfockers with something 2 prove.We also have Bond,Burns,Lockette,Carter,AQM,Grace n possibly EJ coming 2 that D. DAMMIT MAN !

Why you trynna take my name tho bra

Why you trynna take my name tho bra

Didn't know it was taken, blame the site for accepting it.

Advertisement
232.jpg

Figs is doing this while the other one is busy sword fighting with Kirkland

Advertisement
gotta say fig, we've actually seen progress with him at the U dunno how MT will got at fsu. better be horrible.

one will get his ankles demolished by the Duke in the confines of Greentree field where no one will see

the other will get his ankles demolished by the Duke on national TV and in front of tens of thousands.

Advertisement
Back