MT or Fig

Advertisement
Based on the amount of times either one has laid a hit on Duke I'm gonna have to go with Figs.

Advertisement
Both are on the right path... (can we just leave it at that?)

Figs, for whatever reason, didnt get the type of attention that someone with his ability usually does.. MT didnt magically start sucking cause he choose to go somewhere else..

One is a happy, smiling *** muhfugga:

231.jpg

The other hates Humanity and *****assness:

Don't know. You'll know who's better by who gets picked higher in the NFL draft in a few years.

I asked this because everyone said MT was a must get.I never agreed with that , DL and Secondary personal or more important 2 me.

Advertisement
The way Fig has come in and worked and developed he could quickly make people forget about that who shall not be named.

Advertisement
I agree Al seems 2 have a knack 4 finding some great atheletes, that r under rated n crazy motherfockers with something 2 prove.We also have Bond,Burns,Lockette,Carter,AQM,Grace n possibly EJ coming 2 that D. DAMMIT MAN !

Advertisement
Both are on the right path... (can we just leave it at that?)

Figs, for whatever reason, didnt get the type of attention that someone with his ability usually does.. MT didnt magically start sucking cause he choose to go somewhere else..

God will punish traitors

Advertisement
Back