MSN Sports Midseason CFB Playoff and Bowl Picks

I'm over here hoping we beat VT.

Playoffs?! I just hope we can win a game- another game!

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I don't think it would be any 4 TD blow out. Sorry, I saw Bama having all kinda trouble with FSU. I'm not saying we would beat them but I would expect a tough game for them, but their Defense would probably stifle our offense. And btw people think we need to get great skill players to be back. No, it's in the trenches that we have been lacking. On D, we do have the talent in the front 7. Not on O, which I where i think Bama would have a significant advantage. And now we seem to have a tough mentality. We knocked out GT FB they could not run the ball up the middle. That's where Bama wants to go. I could see them winning 24-10 or there abouts. They execute well and put u under stress that makes mistakes likely.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alot of cucks around here trying to be "cool guy" & downplay our team. I mean obviously they're all pussies. Secondly they don't realize how down of a year it is in college football.

I am amazed at the bama fluffing going on here. You’d think they were the 85 bears. If we end up In the playoffs, you better believe we’d give them a game

Let's take care of biz first, but, IF we get there...
We will have played/beaten 3 more quality opponents and
Rosier will have more than doubled his experience at QB.

I think we'd have a punchers chance, even at 17 point dogs.

If Alabama were considered the greatest CFB team of all time i would consider otherwise.
Wait...I'm having flashbacks again...'83 OB...

Advertisement
Back