MrEverything305

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
If you are out there, I’m looking forward to what you have to say on the Canesport call in show tonight

You can share it here early if you like

Advertisement
Gary has had a couple of new callers lately, which is a good thing, or at least a better thing. The same 3 guys calling every week bleating “i was right about that, I said so months ago” is tiresome, to say the least.

Advertisement
It’s the truth doe
He still tight though...we said Butch was a better fit here and they had a head to head matchup which I thought we would destroy them. It shows fits are important. Butch can't do what he did here at FIU that's common sense. I love Butch but when he got hired there I said he won't do **** there it doesn't fit. He needs a p5 and he can work his magic...I'm not saying title but he will position your staff and roster accordingly and try to catch lightning in a bottle. We were right he was the better hire over Diaz that's all I'm saying and that's 💯

Advertisement
I listened. I commend Ferman for what he said though:

After losing to FIU, major changes need to be made to the entire football program. Not just a coordinator or coach here or there. No more band-aids or learning on the job. Everything from top to bottom needs to be scrutinized and reformed.

Agree 100%, unfortunately we both know that won’t happen
I listened. I commend Ferman for what he said though:

After losing to FIU, major changes need to be made to the entire football program. Not just a coordinator or coach here or there. No more band-aids or learning on the job. Everything from top to bottom needs to be scrutinized and reformed.

Advertisement
Gary has had a couple of new callers lately, which is a good thing, or at least a better thing. The same 3 guys calling every week bleating “i was right about that, I said so months ago” is tiresome, to say the least.
Kinda like how the latest thing is dragging up old threads where somebody praised Manny's hire or bashed Butch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back