MrEverything305

No one ever said Butch isn't better than Manny. I don't think it's even debatable but Butch is still a has been. Sorry
Then we made the wrong hire period....if anyone could of admitted that before the hiring process then he was the wrong HC to pick. Reason being is if this were the thought process between fans on CIS that means Butch being available Diaz was the wrong hire. If u can make a lower hire an FIU HC hire then your main target your main target at HC isn't the answer.

Advertisement
Then we made the wrong hire period....if anyone could of admitted that before the hiring process then he was the wrong HC to pick. Reason being is if this were the thought process between fans on CIS that means Butch being available Diaz was the wrong hire. If u can make a lower hire an FIU HC hire then your main target your main target at HC isn't the answer.

100% Agree that Butch should have been hired over Manny. I just think Butch is past his prime.

Advertisement
FIU OWNS 305

Absolutely. One win over a 6-4 Miami team at the time. Forget the past four decades—just give FIU the title now; Conference USA bottom-feeder that pulled a rare upset. Of course that should change the entire narrative.

We
Absolutely. One win over a 6-4 Miami team at the time. Forget the past four decades—just give FIU the title now; Conference USA bottom-feeder that pulled a rare upset. Of course that should change the entire narrative.

We let a bottom feeder run rampant and they own 305 and bragging rights for now they earned it and they should declare it.

we have absolutely nothing to say say about it , if our legacy meant so much as you said it would have never happened.

Now it’s done , it was like ACID watching this unfold.

Now the question is how do we use this beat down THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN

We

We let a bottom feeder run rampant and they own 305 and bragging rights for now they earned it and they should declare it.

we have absolutely nothing to say say about it , if our legacy meant so much as you said it would have never happened.

Now it’s done , it was like ACID watching this unfold.

Now the question is how do we use this beat down THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN
If Manny has any balls, he’d tell Blake to schedule FIU ASAP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting because we stomped them last year so were they our ******* last year? Is Alabama LSU’s ***** since they beat them? Is FSU our ***** since we beat them?
I'm not bring up anything from the above. FIU owned the Canes on the old Orange Bowl field. Yes, Miami is FIU's *****. They literally bent the team over and pounded that *****.

One thing I will give credit for, is Gary is FINALLY changing his tune regarding firings. He's usually very pro-coach and doesn't say people should be let go.

I like Ross from Jersey. That guy is hilarious.

Dude who called right before Ross the other night was the voice of all us fans. Car was on point with his entire call

Advertisement
Back