Moves are being made

Blake & Manny are still running the circus till the end of the season. Alonzo High Smith will not be head of football operations. Any rumor regarding “moves behind the scenes” are false. Those are just smoke screens to appease the fan base.
Who Is That Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chris Stock from 247 was at the men's basketball scrimmage last night. He saw Blake James there and went up to him and asked if he could talk to him about the football program. Blake declined. Stock said he asked him if he was sure he didn't want to make any comment and Blake again declined to say anything.

There is nothing else to say. This tells you that he has been neutered. Which means that he has zero power. And that is why he will be gone after the new year IMO. Those that say we need an AD before a HC...that wont happen. The AD search will take a while.

Advertisement
I’ve been around since the early Grassy days, but can’t remember my password for CaniacMike21.

CraZcane probably hacked me and gave it to Juggsy. Or Dario stole it.
Andrew can re-set it for you. I forgot mine and sent him a DM. He’ll send you a temporary and then you can change it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly feel bad for whomever is buying into all this hype. If you for one second believe that this administration cares think again. These people are just throwing a bone at you so you fetch it and be quiet. At the end of the day Manny won’t be fired anytime soon and you will have to wait till the end of the season. Everything you hear is just noise and distractions to ease the tension from the fan base. While you keep jerking off your brain doing fantasy coaching searches. The administration is busy leaking these propaganda rumors so they stay two steps ahead of the curb.
Why are we buying the hype if we expect Diaz to be fired at the end of the season? The speculation on this Board is not whether Diaz is fired but when. Many believe it will happen at the end of the season and many believe it will happen during the season if there is a loss that is sufficiently embarrassing. Those are the 2 schools of thought and they are really just 2 sides of the same coIn.

So what is the “hype” you think people are buying? And please state your position clearly as to what you expect to happen, not what you expect not to happen because anyone can make that worthless prediction. As an example, I do not believe the earth will blow up this year or next year.

Frankly, I think anyone who believes Diaz will be the coach of UM football after the end of the regular season is delusional. But that is the extent of It.

looking forward to reading your next post. let's see ... you've done 11 posts in almost 8 years ... so we can count on reading your next one in 2024 ? 2025 ?
Sorry man, unfortunately, almost all of my postings was done either on Canessport (al_canes73), Twitter or Youtube. I got tired of Ferman and his weak sauce so heard it was a little more "go hard" over on CanesInsight

Advertisement
Back