Moves are being made

Advertisement
Advertisement
This makes me sad..

bagdad-bob.jpg

It would be even funnier if he was completely oblivious to his imminent ****canning. Like if he was setting up field trips with the team for this spring and scouting for coordinator replacements.

Advertisement
Beyond the initial appeal of being hawked by bigger jobs there was no real interest.

Coincidentally - my wife is head of HR for a pretty big mountain resort here in town. Peterson is a member there. Anyhow, she went to Boise today for a sr. leadership retreat and Peterson will be there to speak to them. Obviously, I gave her strict instructions to at ask him if he'd have any interest in coaching at Miami...which I know he doesn't. I also told her to get a picture of he and her holding up the U so I could post it here. Stay tuned.

Paul DiMare. That’s my attempt at some levity of course. Correct on not being equal…to a degree. I’m an advocate for bombarding neutral above pro and anti. Give me a bit and I’ll PM you some details
Is there an email for him (or anyone)? I tried looking online, and i don't see any contact information.

You don’t know a **** thing, but you write coherently so people believe you’re an ‘insider’. You probably do hear things from people that are in connected positions, but their takes are laced with their own biases and speculations.

You then have the nerve to insult everyone on the board that isn’t buying in to your BS. You’ve made it pretty clear that you are the biggest buffoon in this thread. I hope you deeply cherish your fake insider status, though.

Bro honest question, what do you get out of this post??? like trying to protect the integrity of the board? If the dude is the second coming of DSJ and you are right, then this is all snuffed out in due time and we make jokes about it down the road and the board continues. No one however remembers your post and gives you credit for "sniffing" out a troll. Or you can pull a high seas and try to pound your chest/bump your own posts and everyone simply makes fun of you. Conversely, maybe he is correct, if he is are you going to come apologize? highly unlikely. Would the board likely be worse off if all "insiders" stopped posting? yes. If he does have inside info and does know stuff are you saying you do not want to hear it? fine. simply put him on ignore.

It is a message board, people come to post opinions just like you are. We all like "inside" info, without it we are just a bunch of jackoffs expressing "opinions" of what should or could be done and talking Canes football. However, if that was the case, most of us wouldn't be here. Id say most come to try and get info about the team, recruits etc.

Maybe JP went too far insulting the intelligence of 1/2 of the board, but your post does nothing aside from hurl insults. If you "know" something to counter his statement, say it, otherwise you dont know anything either and therefore do not know whether he knows anything or not.

Bro honest question, what do you get out of this post??? like trying to protect the integrity of the board? If the dude is the second coming of DSJ and you are right, then this is all snuffed out in due time and we make jokes about it down the road and the board continues. No one however remembers your post and gives you credit for "sniffing" out a troll. Or you can pull a high seas and try to pound your chest/bump your own posts and everyone simply makes fun of you. Conversely, maybe he is correct, if he is are you going to come apologize? highly unlikely. Would the board likely be worse off if all "insiders" stopped posting? yes. If he does have inside info and does know stuff are you saying you do not want to hear it? fine. simply put him on ignore.

It is a message board, people come to post opinions just like you are. We all like "inside" info, without it we are just a bunch of jackoffs expressing "opinions" of what should or could be done and talking Canes football. However, if that was the case, most of us wouldn't be here. Id say most come to try and get info about the team, recruits etc.

Maybe JP went too far insulting the intelligence of 1/2 of the board, but your post does nothing aside from hurl insults. If you "know" something to counter his statement, say it, otherwise you dont know anything either and therefore do not know whether he knows anything or not.

This guys gets message boards. Right on point and we’ll written.

Advertisement
Guys, one of my close friends is a premier surgeon. He told me he was recently contacted by a “prominent athletic director” who was trying to schedule an urgent procedure to reconstruct his prolapsed **** “before I lose my insurance coverage.” For those of you into blind gossip items guess who this could be!

Big thing are happening!

Advertisement
Guys, one of my close friends is a premier surgeon. He told me he was recently contacted by a “prominent athletic director” who was trying to schedule an urgent procedure to reconstruct his prolapsed **** “before I lose my insurance coverage.” For those of you into blind gossip items guess who this could be!

Big thing are happening!
I’m hearing similar rumblings

Well this devolved pretty quickly like some other threads I’ve seen on here. I stick with my earlier estimate that 50% of you have an IQ above the daily average temperature in San Diego. For those of you who fit in this category I say this. The information provided is unequivocally correct. I realize we’re used to dealing with lots of pessimism due to our experience. Understand BJ is a dead man walking. Better yet he was made aware of it directly. Whether we agree with the path of the exit or not, take solace in the fact it’s actively occurring. That exit includes those he’s formed into his toxic little clique of incompetent and myopic minions who have managed to make our three biggest athletic programs into a joke. I’m not saying he did it alone. But his lack of professionalism above all has led him to where both he and we are right now. Not just incompetence, but a lack of professionalism and decorum such a position commands.

As for Manny. I hope but seriously doubt he’s learned from any of this. I wish no ill will but understand he’s not the likable failure of a football coach I’ve heard described. He isolated and surrounded himself with yes men (including BJ) and disregarded some very thoughtful voices who would have helped him a great deal. Don’t feel bad for the guy, just hope he gets it on the way to his next stop in life.

I said before, my livelihood is not in the slightest dependent upon spreading rumor or providing correct information to others. This isn’t my job, hence I will not directly name my sources as I’d much rather keep the relationships I have. My family lines to this University, both by blood and by marriage, go back to the 1940’s. All-American seasons, team and individual conference championships, Wimbledon appearances, professional contracts, and a host of other accomplishments by us took place on the fields and courts of the University or were the drivers of those future accomplishments. Many of the old guard who take part in this **** show watched my father in law at the OB in the mid to late 70’s which laid the foundation of becoming an NFL alum.

My point is I love this university. I’ve heard some crazy things through the years whether it be while sweating my skin off at the OB or from the luxury of an air conditioned box at Joe Robbie. Most of which I’d be happy to share if you provide the bottle of Willet Family Reserve Single Barrel. With that being said. In the eyes of those that matter this is unequivocally the most pressing time for the athletic program they have seen. Their words, not mine. Even though we all, or at least 50% of us that can form a rational thought can see it for what it is. If you haven’t already I ask you do what you can to make your discontent known. Well thought out correspondence and a complete cut off of finances goes farther than incoherent thought (yes you other 50% on here). Maybe your pockets aren’t as deep as some I’ve referenced or your influence not as large. But understand it does matter and I can assure you without doubt that the key decision makers at the University see it as well when done is mass. I’ll do my best to hop on here when I can and drop any information I get. Fortunately I’m down to my last day of staying at home with my kids due to a contact tracing forced quarantine at their school.

As for the other 50%. Don’t waste your time as you will only hurt the cause with your incoherent mumbling. Stay on this board and continue to taint the fan base and give the administration further reason to disregard you.
Thanks for the info.

I apologize for the booty Gifs derailing the thread for a bit so appreciate you bringing it back into focus.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

nicki minaj barbie dreams GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back