Moves are being made

Absolutely they should & need to...

But given what we know about how this Board of Trustees operates do you really think they will?

I mean Miami’s problems could’ve been fixed theoretically 15 years ago, but do you know why it wasn’t? Because the money men don’t have the wherewithal nor do they even care to fix it, in their mind everything’s perfectly fine, just keep hiring the nearest former Cane or whoever has some sparse connection to the city of Miami in general & that’ll solve everything.

Whoever that dope is on the BOT that keeps on mentioning former Canes as literally the first names to be presented whenever it’s time for our annual 3/4 year coaching search is more than likely a guy who has more influence in the room than any of us care to accept. I mean, just look at how things have unfolded over the last 17 years, I’m almost certain that due to the fact the majority of those guys have no idea what’s going in athletics let alone even know what a football looks like, they probably just let the goofy Billionaire who can rattle off the most amount of former Canes in the board meeting make all the decisions anyway.

You wanna know why I’m so skeptical of it & can see what’s coming from a mile away, because take a wild ****** guess who the top names that have been trotted out there for our next AD?? That’s right you guessed it, some former Canes lol! And make no mistake about it, the same guy who always offers up these God awful suggestions for the next HC is the same guy who’s campaigning to bring in Zo & Torretta, I won’t be shocked if we start hearing Michael Irvin’s name getting thrown in there...

It will take a miracle from all the Angels in Heaven to pull this potential train wreck of a decision out from the grips of quite possibly the most inept group of stooges with money that college athletics has ever seen. They’re going to fck this thing up because that’s all they know how to do, if you asked one of those f*ck sticks how to solve the city of Miami’s future sea level problem they’d probably say, “Idk, but lets hire Bill Miller & figure something out!”.

I’m sorry I’m probably come off like super whiny *** negative mf’a since I been back lol, but I’m just done with falling for false hope, there’s a Mountain of evidence that points exactly to what’s about to happen, we just have to decide if we’re gonna keep ignoring it for the 18th year in a row...
The odds are in favor of what you’re saying. I’m just hoping to God it doesn’t happen again the way it usually does but it wouldn’t shock me at all. Believe me - I know - this stuff hasn’t had a good history in terms of priority amongst that crowd. Still, I am finding it hard to believe that Chud is close to next up after Mario. I’m going to implore who I can, if I’m able, to hire a respected AD and let the f’n expert decide but it won’t matter if it’s going to be business as usual.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would and I’m afraid it’s like the Hugh Freeze thing. They’re probably going to want someone squeaky clean and subservient in that position.

Not guilty!

023d83d5b05c0931-600x338.gif

Advertisement
They don’t prioritize winning football games like we do. If they did they’d hire Freeze in 2 seconds like they’d hire Jurich just as quickly.

With Freeze, I can sort of understand the reticence. I don't agree with passing on his talent if he's available but he did what he did. Jurich was totally cleared. I don't know what else they want. If he got a show cause or something, then fine, stay away. But he was investigated and cleared. If UM is going to steer clear of people who were were wrongfully accused and exonerated , then they are more f#cked up than I thought was possible.

But even if they pass on Freeze, Tom Herman is sitting right there with no buyout, and would get most of paycheck covered by the University of Texas. All that money that would go to Mario's buyout could hire one of the best staffs in cfb and a stadium full of analysts. Couldn't really make it any easier for the BOT, which is why I fully expect them to hire Chud.

Advertisement
Notice how the narrative quickly changed from:

“We’d be making a massive mistake if we did not lock him down. He checks every single box whether it be the “Miami guy” need or most importantly in my mind a track record of success who hasn’t burned any legitimate bridges by his doing along the way. Being in his early 50’s he’s the perfect combination of success and experience combined with the wiggle room of having another 10 or so years left to be at the top of his game."

To:

"He’s not my guy but he is a guy that as usual, in this unofficial period, is getting kicked around and yes he’s been reached out to."
If you knew the temperature of responses coming from those we have interest in you’d understand why. Can you not see things clearly? CMR fell to us out of chance. Take a look at what we have now and what we had going back to AG as a short term reference and the staffs those guys have and had. He’s not my guy. As a matter of fact he’s below my preferred few. But when your preferred few respond with “eh” along with a host of others, you take the best guy you can get.

Wake up and realize, regardless of what you hear, what this job is at this point right now. All I hear is “well this guy or that guy would be so fulfilled to turn things around”. Yes that’s true to an extent. But these guys see what’s on the field along with what the athletic department has been. A LB corp that shouldn’t be in a lower level group of 5 team. An OL, and I know people don’t want to hear this, that with few exceptions has zero dog and we’re HUGE misses as far as scouting went. And a DL with a piece or two but completely underwhelming.

THIS IS NOT A ONE OR TWO YEAR FIX! I can tell you one of these hot coaching commodities, at least at this point, has been interested in the least. I’d be hesitant as it stands now to trust any that did in fear it’d be another sale job by an underwhelming AG. The feeling is things will change, I’ve said that. But at this moment it’s slim. If it comes down to Chud or some unknown who’s even less qualified than Manny you take your pick, that’s the context I put that in. Don’t like it, don’t like it. I’m telling you that not one of the names mentioned repeatedly on this board as a candidate has been beyond the “eh” response recently.

And last but not least. Anyone who thinks anyone with any decision making ability cares about this board as a whole needs to seek help fast. Especially caring enough to place a mole in order to drop nuggets on the masses. My information is concrete and I stand by it. My opinion is my opinion. Don’t like it, kick rocks on here and micro manage every single word. We’d be light years ahead of where we are now if we had Chud as opposed to Manny and it wouldn’t be nearly the **** show it is now. At the same time I have other preferences moving forward in the search as that’s possible to have.

A banner saying “Fire Frenk! Fire James! Fire Strawley & Fire Diaz!” I feel gets right to the point on what this program needs. Also would be very embarrassing to the school and all four of those buffoons for their malpractice against this program. And since UM only does something when theyre embarrassed/called out locally/nationally, I think that banner would check all the boxes flying above hard rock this coming Saturday for NC st. Just a little motivation for a like minded individual who wants to step up and do his part To shine the light on the corrupt swamp that is UM.
View attachment 158313
Might need a second banner saying "P.S. NO CHUD YOU ******* MORONS"

If you knew the temperature of responses coming from those we have interest in you’d understand why. Can you not see things clearly? CMR fell to us out of chance. Take a look at what we have now and what we had going back to AG as a short term reference and the staffs those guys have and had. He’s not my guy. As a matter of fact he’s below my preferred few. But when your preferred few respond with “eh” along with a host of others, you take the best guy you can get.

Wake up and realize, regardless of what you hear, what this job is at this point right now. All I hear is “well this guy or that guy would be so fulfilled to turn things around”. Yes that’s true to an extent. But these guys see what’s on the field along with what the athletic department has been. A LB corp that shouldn’t be in a lower level group of 5 team. An OL, and I know people don’t want to hear this, that with few exceptions has zero dog and we’re HUGE misses as far as scouting went. And a DL with a piece or two but completely underwhelming.

THIS IS NOT A ONE OR TWO YEAR FIX! I can tell you one of these hot coaching commodities, at least at this point, has been interested in the least. I’d be hesitant as it stands now to trust any that did in fear it’d be another sale job by an underwhelming AG. The feeling is things will change, I’ve said that. But at this moment it’s slim. If it comes down to Chud or some unknown who’s even less qualified than Manny you take your pick, that’s the context I put that in. Don’t like it, don’t like it. I’m telling you that not one of the names mentioned repeatedly on this board as a candidate has been beyond the “eh” response recently.

And last but not least. Anyone who thinks anyone with any decision making ability cares about this board as a whole needs to seek help fast. Especially caring enough to place a mole in order to drop nuggets on the masses. My information is concrete and I stand by it. My opinion is my opinion. Don’t like it, kick rocks on here and micro manage every single word. We’d be light years ahead of where we are now if we had Chud as opposed to Manny and it wouldn’t be nearly the **** show it is now. At the same time I have other preferences moving forward in the search as that’s possible to have.
Thanks for the info. Try not to take it personally. I know that you’re intelligent enough to realize that any anger that may be directed towards you is really a “kill the messenger” moment and has nothing to do with you.

Keep on sharing what you get, please, and just remember that you are dealing with a lot of psychological damage after 15+ years of absolute futility. We shouldn’t take it out on you but we are like wounded animals right now. Not your fault in any way, just the situation as it is.

If you can please press on the people you know that this board doesn’t represent a crazy few, it is a true representation of the Canes Community at large. They are dangerously close to pushing us, and the program, past the point of no return. They have to invest in this program like they would any failing business. If you spend money, you will make money. Our brief respite with CMR should show them that.

Keep up the good fight. It’s nothing personal. This family is hurt dawg.

Advertisement

You’ve obviously been around long enough to know that anything you post on this board, or any board for that matter, will be scrutinized word by word. I’m sincerely grateful for the info you share and hope you continue to do so as much as you can without jeopardizing the confidence of your sources.

I like Chud just as much as the next guy, and maybe he might design a few more plays for our tight ends, but NO.

In my opinion, we need someone that doesn’t have ties to our program and will not be puppet master! No more free lancing, undisciplined units who will play all 4 quarters. I know I am asking for too much, 😂

No we wouldn’t be light years ahead with Chud and no it won't be good. Who's next.

Advertisement
Back