Moves are being made

Advertisement
I don’t know how you could watch the end of that game and not see a guy who knows he is done.

Not sure if that’s today, next week, next month or the end of the season but it sure looked like he knows his fate already.

Advertisement
Can see that. Especially so when sung in a Bahston accent.
Sure, the Fenway park version of sweet Caroline is annoying, but if you have been to the Hurricane house of horrors known as Heinz field you would certainly hate the version that replaces the duh duh duh part with let’s go Pitt much more.

The kids haven't quit on Manny. That was pretty clear last night whether part of the fan base likes it or not. I have no doubt there are "things" happening behind the scenes but unless the team completely collapses, I'd be surprised if any coaching change happens now. It's a game by game situation , IMO. Do I think he survives to return next season? No - and I do think that decision is likely already made; everything about Manny's body language tells me he realizes that. (as well as all the rumors going around about the rest of the staff)

Advertisement
Sure, the Fenway park version of sweet Caroline is annoying, but if you have been to the Hurricane house of horrors known as Heinz field you would certainly hate the version that replaces the duh duh duh part with let’s go Pitt much more.
Oh wow. And I thought the annual Kenny Chesney ****shows at Heinz Field were the absolute musical low points for that venue. I stand corrected.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back