Moves are being made

Night Moves GIF by Bob Seger

Night Moves GIF by Bob Seger
Wait, you left out my “In the Summer time” quote. Did I do it wrong, lol

Advertisement
If that were to happen I doubt he has a staff put together by then so it makes it difficult telling a kid to come here and he won’t even know his position coach
I think any coach that is hired would keep at least a couple coaches from the previous regime to help transition in recruiting.I also think coaches contracts go from like February to February ( I might be wrong) so any coach on staff would be doing his job recruiting hoping to have a position on the next staff…No matter who the new coach is there’s going to be kids you lose but also kids they’ve recruited you might get…But whatever happens the bottom line and grand prize in all this is getting rid of Manny .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was hoping people would read between the lines a bit, but no everybody needs exact facts. A list of possible head coach replacements is being made. Coaches that actually are interested in the job. Not everybody wants this job. Miami is not for everybody and our fan base has a terrible reputation. There is peripheral contact being made. Facts are being gathered. 2 former players are doing most of the legwork and Blake has nothing to do with it. Does this mean he will get fired? I have no idea. Personally I hope so. Obviously the names are being kept secret because most if not all have other jobs. Manny is toast and they have learned their lesson. Only big names are being considered. That’s all I have until Sunday.
Happy Sunday.

Advertisement
idk what they are waiting for on firing, next week is goin to be embarrassing with the stadium goin to be empty n lose again on national tv!

Advertisement
Back