Moves are being made

B870BA2D-2C3C-43C7-ABE3-85690D7566D5.gif
EC1AE1D5-9773-429F-9747-E97D2A96B32E.gif
Start winning big every year and a monkey could raise money for miami. Any AD worth a **** will raise more money than James if we are winning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people would probably advocate for him.

I would hope we do not do that. At all.
Right, but the BOT might see a Reed interim hire as a sop to the Miami Community before it goes out and hires Coach Seven And Six from G5 and gives that coach a six year contract.

I wouldn't trust this Board with a school dance.

Told my boy who’s a FSU fan that had they stayed w/ Travis, they might have pulled off the 1st game upset. Norvell got too cute & went w/ a feel good story, but Travis started to actually cause problems w/ his legs.

With that being said, if we lose to FSU, imma lose my chit. Nah, I’m lying…if we lose to UNC which is supposed to be our revenge game, imma lose my chit.
I’m up there this weekend and I was going to go. But FOH with that. I’ll find something more constructive to do.

Right, but the BOT might see a Reed interim hire as a sop to the Miami Community before it goes out and hires Coach Seven And Six from G5 and gives that coach a six year contract.

I wouldn't trust this Board with a school dance.
i really dont see the difference between the two, at least the latter would have been a HC previously.

the main thing people didnt want was hiring a guy who would learn the job as time went on. ed reed would qualify as such.

Advertisement
Back