Moves are being made

Advertisement
14 pages about absolutely nothing.

Seinfeld Ok GIF

I am going to dub the Pitt game "Franchise's Revenge." Last year UM beat Pitt 33-19. Pitts backup QB played that game. We had a good laugh when Franchise asserted something along of the lines of " the way the UM D gave up yards, Pitt would have scored 80 points if Kenny Pickett had played. " (and thus legend that the Heisman Trophy will be renamed the Pickett Trophy was born).

Well, looks like he called it, but a year too early.
Pickett's 2nd Charge

Advertisement
It's sad but threads like this about potential changes are the only reason I check these boards now. There's no on-field football stuff worth discussing at this point.....and I don't even look at the recruiting board. I'm just waiting for changes and then I'll start fresh from there. Thanks OP!
^This.

Just looking for morsels of info that give me a reason to believe that change is on the way. I haven't checked the recruiting board since Mich St. and there is zero reason to do so. Until we see significant changes (HC + AD), we are destined to repeat the same results. Adding (or losing) a big recruit ain't going to change a **** thing.

Maybe it’s a similar way they did Blake Baker. By all accounts everyone liked him so Manny just said, hey, it’s not working, we aren’t going to fire you so here is your notice to find another spot knowing he would get a position coaching job after being DC at Miami.
James prob knows he’s out and they’ll continue to pay him while he finds work elsewhere.
It’s not a bad thing if they do that, that’s actually impressive to do as an employer.
Nah, F that. I’ve never been a part of a company (and I’ve worked for two Fortune 500 companies) where a leader who makes bull chit decisions is pacified ‘til they find another employer. They get fired, and another leader is put in place.

This **** has been a total train wreck as an AD, INCLUDING going rouge & paying a $4m buyout for this chit show we as fans have had to suffer through. In life, it’s about accountability. If u don’t hold ppl accountable for their actions, they don’t learn & it makes matters worst. No program worth a chit is going to hire Blake, so u wanna wait 29 yrs before he moves on? Nah; this was his 2nd failed hire, let alone all the other bull chit non-athletic moves he’s made toward baseball & basketball. Get this **** outta here. U do not reward or cater to failure.

Advertisement
My worry is that FSU QB... he looks legit... like Charlie Ward in his first season.
By the time we play him, he might be ready to rip into Manny's D.
Told my boy who’s a FSU fan that had they stayed w/ Travis, they might have pulled off the 1st game upset. Norvell got too cute & went w/ a feel good story, but Travis started to actually cause problems w/ his legs.

With that being said, if we lose to FSU, imma lose my chit. Nah, I’m lying…if we lose to UNC which is supposed to be our revenge game, imma lose my chit.

Told my boy who’s a FSU fan that had they stayed w/ Travis, they might have pulled off the 1st game upset. Norvell got too cute & went w/ a feel good story, but Travis started to actually cause problems w/ his legs.

With that being said, if we lose to FSU, imma lose my chit. Nah, I’m lying…if we lose to UNC which is supposed to be our revenge game, imma lose my chit.

You might want to start stocking up on "Depends" adult diapers right about now.

Advertisement
Pretty sure OP is the same dude who broke the Avantae Williams news to the board in real time...
Sorry that was not me. I am not an insider. I haven’t known a player or coach on the team in over 20 years. Simply put I am very friendly with 2 members of the BOT, one of which the entire board listens to regarding football. Most of them have no clue about football but they all see the empty stadium

Sorry that was not me. I am not an insider. I haven’t known a player or coach on the team in over 20 years. Simply put I am very friendly with 2 members of the BOT, one of which the entire board listens to regarding football. Most of them have no clue about football but they all see the empty stadium
Literally I could post everything you've posted and I've never even talked to a Miami Football player or coach in my life except Devin Hester at a bowling alley.. Just saying

Empty Stadium + Chit product = heads must roll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back