Moves are being made

you can have one billion dollars available, but if you don't spend it towards a certain area, what good is it? that's what everyone is saying. no one is saying there is no money. they're saying they won't spend it on football.
They’ll spend if they can get Mario. That’s a given , the problem will be if he says no. I think they feel pressure for the first time and regardless will try to play big boy ball. The national attention and ridicule made people that are normally comfortable very uncomfortable. I said a few weeks ago if there’s not drastic changes this off season there never will be.

Advertisement
Let’s just hope Manny doesn’t start to listen to anybody this week & on. He needs to continue to ignore all of his defensive coaches.
Like it will make a difference when we can't score more than 21 points on average (P5).

They’ll spend if they can get Mario. That’s a given , the problem will be if he says no. I think they feel pressure for the first time and regardless will try to play big boy ball. The national attention and ridicule made people that are normally comfortable very uncomfortable. I said a few weeks ago if there’s not drastic changes this off season there never will be.
Does that include a infrastructure change? That’s my main concern.

Advertisement
Oh I didn't say they couldn't come up with the money. Just setting realistic expectations of what they're willing to spend. If that's changed great but I doubt it.
I’m once again multi tasking and half assed read your post , my apologies fine sir. That while bs “we don’t have the money“ instantly makes my panties ride up. Once again my apologies.

Advertisement
Mack has a chance to immortalize his name. I hope he’s decided what look he will give Mandy during the handshake. Some inspiration:
View attachment 157684
Butch to Manny: Hey, thanks so much! Had an awesome time with your wife. She was fantastic!!
Dabo to Golden: So I just fvcked the living dog &hit out of your woman. Be easy, Al.

Advertisement
Ok, I am going to admit it - I am a scurred puppy - thinking the sun will shine on Manny’s a$$ this week.

Disappointment is what we are all used to here. Like why can’t this guy just die off the coaching job only to pull a miracle & save it.
I can't root for us to lose. I understand the sentiment, but I don't share it. Things have gotten to the point where they will not get better. He's gone. It's clear as day, unless we start blowing opponents out, that won't change.

Butch to Manny: Hey, thanks so much! Had an awesome time with your wife. She was fantastic!!
Dabo to Golden: So I just fvcked the living dog &hit out of your woman. Be easy, Al.
Manny’s reply
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Advertisement
Ok, I am going to admit it - I am a scurred puppy - thinking the sun will shine on Manny’s a$$ this week.

Disappointment is what we are all used to here. Like why can’t this guy just die off the coaching job only to pull a miracle & save it.
It's not gonna happen. There is no repair. This would be the most unlikely season turnaround you'd ever seen.

Advertisement
Back