Moves are being made

Advertisement
Advertisement
Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.
Do It Now Hurry Up GIF by Leroy Patterson

just shows you the money pool we are willing to work with when it comes to coaching.
It's more than it used to be but if you think it's a bottomless well you're gonna be disappointed. There's a budget. They are definitely gonna TRY to stay on the cheap.

That infamous Al Folden Dabo Sweeney handshake still gets me to this day...

He looked so demoralized & Dabo looked he had not one ounce of respect for him 😂
Well would you have respect for a guy who you just beat 50-0? And is sweating his *** off in a button down long sleeve and a tie? Or have respect for the guy who somehow found a way to lose to a team with less than half the talent

Advertisement
Complete bs.

There’s plenty of money , always has been. They “choose“not to spend money on football. This is just another one of their narratives they’ve created. Just like they care about sports too lol.

you can have one billion dollars available, but if you don't spend it towards a certain area, what good is it? that's what everyone is saying. no one is saying there is no money. they're saying they won't spend it on football.

Advertisement
There's no answer to this other than speculation, but seeing the defense you're advising get lit up, you'd have to imagine he's giving advice and Manny's ignoring it because all we're seeing is more of the same.
Let’s just hope Manny doesn’t start to listen to anybody this week & on. He needs to continue to ignore all of his defensive coaches.

Complete bs.

There’s plenty of money , always has been. They “choose“not to spend money on football. This is just another one of their narratives they’ve created. Just like they care about sports too lol.
Oh I didn't say they couldn't come up with the money. Just setting realistic expectations of what they're willing to spend. If that's changed great but I doubt it.

Advertisement
Don't count on it. They're a mess.

You're gonna have to ask The Wolf and Pickett da gawd to do this.
It would be funny if Pickett ends Manny bad enough to get some Heisman talk, just to bring this **** full circle.

Advertisement
Back