Moves are being made

Blake has been mostly sidelined in the decision making for the next HC and programatic changes. That's what I was told as of this weekend. He is not even allowed to talk about football with the media if you haven't noticed. Highsmith, Blades and others have spoken. People with a lot of money have spoken. People with a lot of influence have spoken. Now we wait.
Should I also being asking you who tf are you?

Advertisement
C0yqyefXUAE63gd.jpg

UNC just lost to a terrible FSU team. Nobody thinks we will even be competitive against UNC. I expect Mack to smack Manny around again. But I think we all know, there will be no consequence. Manny will not be fired during the season. He may even angle the King injury/young QB into another year or two. This administration don't give a **** about football.
What, exactly, is Bob Shoop doing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need a lot a moves, and probably need to add some Cocoa Butter on the souls o' them shoes who making them moves.

Advertisement
Nobody expects Mario to jump mid season but back channel communication can start happening if it hasn’t already as well as vetting other candidates freely
True. The other thing is a firing, followed by playing the season out with an interim coach, at least satiates the fanbase and makes it look like you care. Letters aren’t worth the paper they are printed on unless they are backed up by actions.

Advertisement
Amen. Second time in over four decades of being a Miami fan that I am actively hoping the Canes lose; Golden's Clemson moment the first, as we knew it'd take a colossal failure to send him packing.

Mack needs to put Manolo out of his misery.

The problem is that the magnitude of the Clemson beatdown was a significant shock....
...with Manny getting underdressed, tied to the post and whipped last year, that shock element isn't there anymore.

Anything less than a 2 TD loss would be touted as trending in the right direction....

Advertisement
Back