Move me to DT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How's that leverage working for a 6'7 DT?

Advertisement
or Daryl Gardener

iirc there was some doubt as to where he would play before he arrived.

Why would anyone consider this a troll attempt?

Before you answer, ask yourself this:

What's this dude's future looking like on the OL right now after the OL class we just hauled in?

What's this dude's future looking like on the OL right now after the OL class we just hauled in?

Nobody here has any idea. He's a redshirt freshman with the frame to be an NFL tackle. He came in as a project, not sure why after 1 redshirt season you now think that means his career is hopeless and he needs to be moved.

Advertisement
DT????

You didn't get that email? Tre Johnson is being moved to RB bruh, that's why the staff was pushing out Yearby & Gus.

How's that leverage working for a 6'7 DT?

DeForest Buckner:

6'7 300 lbs

7th overall pick in 2016 draft

75 tackles, 5 sacks as a rookie

He doesn't play inside.

He kind of does as a 3-4 DE.

We're good at DT in 2017 but this would be worth exploring imo. Sounds like the Logan thing could maybe come to fruition but planning for the loss of our top 4 DTs after the season should be happening.

Advertisement

Easy answer, an OT. You can't honestly believe Kool isn't going to bring in DT's in 2018 and 2019 that wouldn't automatically be 10x better than a kid who's never played the position.

Newsflash, most teams carry 15+ Olineman and not all of them have future at starting.

Why didn't Shaquille Oneill join the Navy and get stationed on a submarine?

He was recruited to play DT by Illinois. This isn't a preposterous suggestion by any means so you can all stuff it up your noses.

Advertisement
He was recruited to play DT by Illinois. This isn't a preposterous suggestion by any means so you can all stuff it up your noses.

I bet Paul Williams evaluated him at DT. Don't do this to yourself Rok.

Lets not act like this is a far fetched suggestion. I don't know if it's a good one and seems like one that would fit our last scheme, but if he can't cut it on the 2 deep with the 6 new guys we brought in then why not? He's only going to get processed if he can't find a role. How tall was Ed Too Tall and Mean Joe Green?

It's Taco Tuesday. Move me to DT...and then to the ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back