Tears Mountaineer tears

Advertisement
There’s no place in the world of CFB for WVU types anymore. I think the sport has gotten (and will continue to get) worse, though Miami is poised to upswing significantly over the next ten years.

WVU royally screwed up by going to the B12. They took the check and are cooking in the fallout.
With OK and TX leaving, WV should be competitive with most of the G5 replacements.

Cincy, UCF, ISU, Baylor, and OK State will be the contenders for Big 12 championships. WV will stay middle of the pack with an occasional upset.

Advertisement
I agree. It was more in reference to the WVU hill people saying they got us good.

The only thing I'll say is that he isn't wrong when he mentioned coaching. Our poor LB'ers haven't had much if any over the last several year. But for them to compare their losses to us to TAC is pretty laughable.

Advertisement

Oh no! Do we need to scream "tampering" lol.

Hmm....

TAC
2 seasons on UM's roster.
Appeared in 6 total games.
For a grand total of 11 Tackles, 0 TFLs, 0 Sacks, 0 Ints, 0 PDs.

Mesidor
2 seasons on WVU's roster.
Appeared in 21 total games (every game last season).
70 Tackles, 14.5 TFLs, 9.5 sacks.
Second Team All-Big 12 in 2020, Freshman All-American in 2020, Honorable Mention All-Big 12 in 2021.

Porter, Jr.
2 seasons on WVU's roster.
Appeared in 13 games (every game last season... not going to count games with no statline as a True FR).
46 Tackles, 1 TFL, 0 Sacks, 1 Int, 6 PDs.

... I guess WVU got the last laugh on us, guys. Can't get anything passed them hill-folk scholars.

Advertisement
I was watching that video waiting for him to post some of his highlights for analysis but of course he doesn’t have access to Greentree footage

Advertisement
I wish TAC the best … but lmao at WVU thinking they got the best of us by picking up a kid that wasn’t ever going to see meaningful snaps here.

I wish TAC the best … but lmao at WVU thinking they got the best of us by picking up a kid that wasn’t ever going to see meaningful snaps here.
At the end of the day TAC was a Manny Diaz LB recruit and not a single one of those panned out. All downhill from the 3 amigos and those guys were trending Miami before Diaz was even hired

Oh no! Do we need to scream "tampering" lol.

two-pair.gif

These fools here thinking they won with two pairs. Meanwhile we're sitting over here with the three kings we took from them.

Advertisement
Back