Motions

giphy.gif

Advertisement
lmfao are guys went from 5th grade math to calculus ****tt i hope they can keep up

Funny.

Although im now generally concerned it might take a while for our guys to figure out this new offense. Thus causing us to hate our new coaching staff and then fly the banner.

Advertisement
Funny.

Although im now generally concerned it might take a while for our guys to figure out this new offense. Thus causing us to hate our new coaching staff and then fly the banner.
We can run some fairly simple motion concepts. Seriously, as I said non-stop for the last 3 seasons, I'd watch some HS football games where the QB would run a player across and back and at least get to unearth coverages (man underneath, etc.). Some people think motion is like a magic pill that's going to get guys wide open. More likely, it's just a basic tool to help out the QB with info and perhaps a guy like Mark Pope in better matchups.

But, the fact you don't do it at all makes some wonder what else you're not doing to make things easier. At worst, it places the defense in a position to prepare harder. We must have been the easiest team to prepare for all f'in season and that's just sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We can run some fairly simple motion concepts. Seriously, as I said non-stop for the last 3 seasons, I'd watch some HS football games where the QB would run a player across and back and at least get to unearth coverages (man underneath, etc.). Some people think motion is like a magic pill that's going to get guys wide open. More likely, it's just a basic tool to help out the QB with info and perhaps a guy like Mark Pope in better matchups.

But, the fact you don't do it at all makes some wonder what else you're not doing to make things easier. At worst, it places the defense in a position to prepare harder. We must have been the easiest team to prepare for all f'in season and that's just sad.
Enos has said multiple times he wants his offense to look complicated but remain simple. If the guys don’t understand something he’s not gonna run it. And he’s gonna tailor the offense to his player strengths. Gonna be such a breathe of fresh air

still remember posters on here crying that richt was a enius and we didnt need motions. Fun times... in 3 years we may have motioned 5 times, the most **** stationary offense ive seen in along time...no wonder we were easily defended and only did work when it was a heavy physical advantage

Advertisement
Can’t wait to see how motion will be utilized in the Enos offense. Watching that **** storm last year was just too unbearable. You would have have thought Richty Richt would have heard the crowd mocking his 1-clap offense and changed it up but nnnnooooo, let’s keep rolling out that **** sandwich.

still remember posters on here crying that richt was a enius and we didnt need motions. Fun times... in 3 years we may have motioned 5 times, the most **** stationary offense ive seen in along time...no wonder we were easily defended and only did work when it was a heavy physical advantage
And when he did motion it was awkward As **** because he would motion a guy like 6’4 220 pound langham out the backfield in the duke game like anyone would fall for the fake to him lol

Advertisement
Back