Moten

Advertisement
IIRC his committment to UF came out of nowhere, similar to Clark's. Weird.

Yeah, weird. $$$$$$$$$$$$

lols at UF paying for Moten he is not even worth the NCAA look the other way bribery money

I thought you said you were done putting **** on this board

apparently all of three people pm'd him asking him to keep posting. allegedly. I'm curious. If I pm him to go **** him self and jump off the sunshine skyway in st. pete if he would gladly do that as well

Advertisement
IIRC his committment to UF came out of nowhere, similar to Clark's. Weird.

Yeah, weird. $$$$$$$$$$$$

lols at UF paying for Moten he is not even worth the NCAA look the other way bribery money

I thought you said you were done putting **** on this board

apparently all of three people pm'd him asking him to keep posting. allegedly. I'm curious. If I pm him to go **** him self and jump off the sunshine skyway in st. pete if he would gladly do that as well

seriously, defending gayturds, ******* ridiculous

I don't see how it's a big ****** deal it's a message board and he brings info. Not like you're going to eat dinner with the dude

I don't see how it's a big ****** deal it's a message board and he brings info. Not like you're going to eat dinner with the dude

hey buddy there are multiple gators on another board and in the WEZ that I get along with in a terrific manner. In fact those guys have been internet buddies with me for years. going back to 2007-2008. what they don't do is act like a condescending prick and make subversive ******* comments mixed in with kiss up comments and "informative posts". This guy does the same routine. He lurks sucking up info for his gator use. He stalks this board to find out exactly what's going on at these camps with recruits bc Pete, Tito, and co are **** good at providing free info. And in between "bringing info" (laughable) he makes smartass condescending barbs at our program and coaches. He's really good at going a week or two and kissing up to the masses with cane positive stuff and then when pressed on an issue, he says ****ed up things that is only good for stirring up ****. He's gotten really adept at moving in and out of this "good gator" "condescending prick gator" routine.

And frankly since I was made aware that these large SEC programs are paying people to monitor message boards and social media for tidbits on recruits and compile info for the athletic teams and coaches, I am completely skeptical of his motives. Do I think he's one of these guys? No. Well I frankly don't know. But I do know he derails threads often by starting **** and talking down to posters. He's made a habit of making himself out to be some knowledgeable poster that knows more than our staff and us by telling us who is Miami caliber and who we should be offering.

Frankly I'm not the only one (including the higher ups) that are sick of his routine and agenda. I'm just one of the few that has the balls to call him on it. And it angers me that I have to thread jack to make my point clear which should be obvious to others.

I for one enjoy all of the "drama" that comes from this.

I'm sorry my gingerish friend, but I vote he stays.

Advertisement

I am not trying to create any drama. It is a few posters whom like to derail threads like caneforlifeforreal and juriz the latter seems very young. Like this thread I started it because it is pretty **** relevant to everybody on this board. People are trying to figure out why he committed in the first place without visiting and I comment nobody is paying for average Moten he is just looking around because the only reason he committed in the first place was to save a spot. Then the young Juriz starts crying, why I dont know. If it didint say Gator at the bottom of my sig I am sure he would have just thought that sounds about right and kept it moving. Which is what he should do instead of trying to derail the thread.

Last edited:

I am not trying to create any drama. It is a few posters whom like to derail threads like caneforlifeforreal and juriz the latter seems very young. Like this thread I started it because it is pretty **** relevant to everybody on this board. People are trying to figure out why he committed in the first place without visiting and I comment nobody is paying for average Moten he is just looking around because the only reason he committed in the first place was to save a spot. Then the young Juriz starts crying, why I dont know. If it didint say Gator at the bottom of my sig I am sure he would have just thought that sounds about right and kept it moving. Which is what he should do instead of trying to derail the thread.

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: AaronRodgersJewBeard, you just did an incredibly brave thing. What you should have done was your delete your post! You don't own this site, DMoney does! Son, your ego is writing posts your body can't cash. You've been negged, you lost your rep as site mod three times, put in hack twice by Yany, with a history of highly drunk posts and over five deleted threads, and one dirty pm to a big time recruit!

IHATETHISPLACE: ANTHONY MOTEN?

[AaronRodgersJewBeard shrugs]

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: And you *******, you're lucky to be here!

IHATETHISPLACE: Thank you, sir.

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: And let's not bull**** AaronRodgersJewBeard. Your screen name ain't the best in the message world. You need to be doing it better, and cleaner than the other guy. Now what is it with you?

AaronRodgersJewBeard: Just want to serve my board, be the best poster in CanesInSight, sir.

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: Don't ***** around with me AaronRodgersJewBeard . You're a **** of an instinctive poster. Maybe too good. I'd like to bust your butt but I can't. I got another problem here. I gotta send somebody from this site to WestEndZone.Com. I gotta do something here, I still can't believe it. I gotta give you your dream shot! I'm gonna send you up against the best. You two porsters are going to Toad's Playground.

I can't imagine there are going to be many people here who pick up on the lines, ghost rider.

Advertisement

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: AaronRodgersJewBeard, you just did an incredibly brave thing. What you should have done was your delete your post! You don't own this site, DMoney does! Son, your ego is writing posts your body can't cash. You've been negged, you lost your rep as site mod three times, put in hack twice by Yany, with a history of highly drunk posts and over five deleted threads, and one dirty pm to a big time recruit!

IHATETHISPLACE: ANTHONY MOTEN?

[AaronRodgersJewBeard shrugs]

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: And you *******, you're lucky to be here!

IHATETHISPLACE: Thank you, sir.

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: And let's not bull**** AaronRodgersJewBeard. Your screen name ain't the best in the message world. You need to be doing it better, and cleaner than the other guy. Now what is it with you?

AaronRodgersJewBeard: Just want to serve my board, be the best poster in CanesInSight, sir.

CANEFORLIFEFORREAL: Don't ***** around with me AaronRodgersJewBeard . You're a **** of an instinctive poster. Maybe too good. I'd like to bust your butt but I can't. I got another problem here. I gotta send somebody from this site to WestEndZone.Com. I gotta do something here, I still can't believe it. I gotta give you your dream shot! I'm gonna send you up against the best. You two porsters are going to Toad's Playground.

Fool, you drunk. I'm glad I get to be Maverick though.

UFag and the other powers that be in the SEC are throwing money around left and right to buy recruits. Emmert used to be at LSU while Saban was the HC. When Emmert left there was nothing but dirt left behind. The NCAA continues to look the other way when it comes to SEC football and we all know it.

I lost my train of thought.... Oh yeah, fock the Gayturds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back