Moten

Advertisement
July 12th ‏@anthony_moten95 10m
Just passed Sun Life Stadiam on my way to The U!!

he has never visited UF

If someone told me a 5 or 6 months ago y'all would have Dalvin Cook, Anthony Moten, and Khairi Clark, I would have laughed.

Muschamp has to feel good right now.

he has never visited UF

If someone told me a 5 or 6 months ago y'all would have Dalvin Cook, Anthony Moten, and Khairi Clark, I would have laughed.

Muschamp has to feel good right now.
he's busy sucking on a banana.
173.jpg

Advertisement

he has never visited UF

I don't see this as a good thing, seeing how a visit there wasn't needed to get the kid to commit to UF in the 1st place. Seems to me that when he does visit (an OV at least) it would probably only strengthen his commitment.

Honestly I don't think moten decommits from UF if he does it will be to FSU. Moten and STA RB Madre London are best friends and looking to play together, they bold hold FSU offers. Just something to look out for

Advertisement
We beat the swamp scum and all bets are off! Scum's season will be done before it begins; we will have slashed SEC deep in the neck; Sports Center will be full of wide right, wide left, two point conversions missed and CANE vs wide right u will be prime time night game with monster ratings. All will then be right in the world.

At this point we have nothing to lose.

Btw- If he came to Miami to watch and not participate, obviously there is some level of interest, otherwise, why even waste the gas...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope he's not feeling good about Cook...although, neither am I. With that said, it's a long way to NSD. We have a blowout season, there will be a lot of kids trying to get on board the Cane wagon. We get blown out this season...well, nothing will change.

Advertisement
Back