MOST WANTED RECRUITS (2020 Summer)

maurice3p

Senior
1) Darnell Washington TE

He’s not a need for us but, he’s the best prospect on the board. ELITE.

2) Avantae Williams S

ELITE athlete at DB something Miami needs, I feel like none of the current defensive backs on roster are elite athletes. Williams is physical, fast, and has good enough hips to play CB

3) Isaiah Walker jr. OT

Offensive Line is a huge need and he’s the best available in south Florida

4) LaDarius Tennison S

A total dog on defense, he’s a throwback university of Miami player.

5) Marcus Fleming WR

Jeff Thomas replacement, 4.4 speed, big play waiting to happen.

Who’s your top most wanted recruit in this class?

Advertisement
Well if you read the write-up, the writer will have you believing we're getting them all.

Advertisement
I'm basing my list on talent and need. You have to recruit needs in CFB. I have the over under at landing 3 of these guys.

1) Justin Flowe
2) Donell Harris
3) Darnell Washington
4) Issaih Walker
5) Austin-Cave
6) Avantae Williams
7) Keyshawn Lawrence
8) Jones Bell
9) Ladarius Tennison
10) Romello Height

Last edited:
Stop, don’t be a Homer.
Barry himself said Walker had one of the best workouts he’s ever seen.
Rivers is a very good RT but Walker is a 1st rd LT type talent.
Not a homer. Rivers is an elite OT prospect. I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the state. Rivers has a bigger frame, wingspan, and better tape IMO.

Advertisement
Wow, ok we agree to disagree. But to give you player comparisons
Walker = Jason Peters
Rivers = Russell Okung

Sorry but claiming Walker is a better OT NFL prospect is way off. Rivers is 6’5 with an 84 inch wingspan. Walker is 6’3 and nowhere near that wide. NFL prospect wise there’s no comparison for an NFL OT. Rivers wins that battle all day long. Walker would be considered a tweener OG/OT in the NFL. Zion, the new commit, and Rivers will play OT per Barry. I believe Barry would eventually slide Walker inside even if he hasn’t said it.

Advertisement
I think you need to add the QB Van Dyke. I've seen really nothing from our QBs to suggest that if Van Dyke really is the real deal he could come in 2020 and not start.

Sorry but claiming Walker is a better OT NFL prospect is way off. Rivers is 6’5 with an 84 inch wingspan. Walker is 6’3 and nowhere near that wide. NFL prospect wise there’s no comparison for an NFL OT. Rivers wins that battle all day long. Walker would be considered a tweener OG/OT in the NFL. Zion, the new commit, and Rivers will play OT per Barry. I believe Barry would eventually slide Walker inside even if he hasn’t said it.

Ok. You got your opinion and I have mine

No chance is Walker a tweener or is Barry planning to slide him inside. He has ELITE athleticism that you want from your LT. His movements at his size are special. That's without a real S&C program even touching him yet.

Advertisement
No chance is Walker a tweener or is Barry planning to slide him inside. He has ELITE athleticism that you want from your LT. His movements at his size are special. That's without a real S&C program even touching him yet.

It’s ok, some people are just oblivious to what’s in front of them.

1) Darnell Washington TE

He’s not a need for us but, he’s the best prospect on the board. ELITE.

2) Avantae Williams S

ELITE athlete at DB something Miami needs, I feel like none of the current defensive backs on roster are elite athletes. Williams is physical, fast, and has good enough hips to play CB

3) Isaiah Walker jr. OT

Offensive Line is a huge need and he’s the best available in south Florida

4) LaDarius Tennison S

A total dog on defense, he’s a throwback university of Miami player.

5) Marcus Fleming WR

Jeff Thomas replacement, 4.4 speed, big play waiting to happen.

Who’s your top most wanted recruit in this class?
Disagree on 3 of your top 5.

Washington
Walker
J. Williams
Harris
Flowe

(Obviously not counting commits)

You're right, but some people can't get past that he's on inch or two shorter than prototype OT size. That inch or two is not that important. What matters is his footwork and his reach.

Advertisement
Back