Most successful player who transferred out of UM?

Are you this childish in real life or this just your online persona?

The joke is that you or anyone had any basis for your criticism of Gus when all he did while at Miami was average 5.3 yards per carry. Gus is/was a bigger back with good feet and decent speed. You just saw a big kid and expected him to lower his shoulder and run over everybody. Sorry he didn't fit into your pigeon hole.

When you make fun of someone and they cry and ***** and pitch a fit like you are, you're just asking for more. I literally explained the joke to you, that most of the fanbase made, and you're still butthurt about it, like I came up with it and am the only one who says it.

Were you homeschooled? I'll bet you were homeschooled and your mom told you every day how special you are.

Advertisement
When you make fun of someone and they cry and ***** and pitch a fit like you are, you're just asking for more. I literally explained the joke to you, that most of the fanbase made, and you're still butthurt about it, like I came up with it and am the only one who says it.

Were you homeschooled? I'll bet you were homeschooled and your mom told you every day how special you are.

Is that what you're doing? Making fun of me? Lol, you're a ******* toddler aren't you? Are you browsing the internet on your leappad little guy? Aww how cute?

Advertisement
Back