Most Obnoxious Fans of an Opponent!

Advertisement
Seriously, the worst fans I've encountered were FIU. The 2007 brawl was brewing outside the stadium before the game even started. Those fans knew they had no shot and so decided to just start **** before the game. That was bad. And I saw a ton of bad behavior the last time we played them but I guess we deserved it.

For those that can remember our Big East days, WVU and it isn’t close. H-o-l-y ****.

And the weird part is that most folks I’ve ever met from West Virginia are great people. But that fan base seems to attract a disproportionate amount of the worst type of fans, and you know it’s bad because OTHER fanbases agree about them.

Advertisement
About 25 or 30 years ago went to West Virginia for a game. Total inbred trash. Got hit in the head with a beer bottle before they were plastic.

Went to the swamp around 03-05 ( I’m not looking it up. They were total pussies. Gameday was there and during the wrap up it was only canes. They all cried and went home

I haven’t been to a ton of away games, really just in state ones and the fans at FSU and UF are generally ****s. Never had serious altercations though. Most of the time it’s good natured trash talk. The only time anyone’s ever stepped over the line was oddly enough at USF. I went to a game in Tampa that Miami won easily and made a note not to be a douche because, c’mon, it's USF and they were trash. My friends and I cheered for Miami but generally kept it reasonable, even chatting up the group of USF alums in front of us. About halfway through the blowout, the woman behind me decided to pour her bottle of water on me. She was probably in her 50’s. I got up and immediately turned around and her husband **** a brick and started apologizing, saying she had drank too much, etc. The dude ended up buying me and my friends beers and then took his drunk wife home right after. I wanted to be ****ed but it was hilarious. Then to top it off, when the USF crowd started shuffling out later in the game some dude who could have easily been my grandpa started flicking us off as he walked past our row and down the aisle. I couldn’t believe the balls that those west coast senior citizens had.
Old people here are savages lol

Advertisement
The hillbillies of WVU are known for being trash sub-humans who pelt players and coaches with bottles and batteries. But if the question is most obnoxious fans, it is definitely the **** fans. They are the jets fans of college football
When I lived south Florida many moons ago my brothers friend was a Jets fan and we went with him to a Jets bar and only once. That’s all it took because them fuqers are NUTS!!!! Talk about obnoxious!!!!!

Advertisement
My vote DEFINITELY and UNEQUIVOCALLY goes to those Ol Trashy ******** aka The Gayturds!!!!!

Jorts and Mullets Galore!!!!!

1641347775825.jpeg

For me, Florida State - and easily. Believe it or not, the Gator fans in my life are actually more realistic and less annoying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back