Most Obnoxious Fans of an Opponent!

Advertisement
Most Obnoxious: Florida
Most Arrogant: ND
Most Racist: Tie between 'Bama (based on multiple Sugar Bowls) and WVU
Nicest: Nebraska
Best Hosts: Clemson
Most Likely to Start a Fight: Temple (actually they were just Philly thugs masquerading as Temple fans)
Most Irrelevant: Duke
Agree, Nebraska has great fans

1. Different sport but Red Sox fans are incredibly obnoxious fans. I remember going to a Rays v Red Sox and the fans were chanting “Yankees Suck”

2. Any fans that cheer “Overrated!” What’s your point, your team is good enough to beat somebody overrated?
#1 is beyond accurate....I hate the fvcks with a passion....and haven't you noticed that their duchebaggery extends to all sporting events?
It could be an NHL game between the Fl Panthers and the LA Kings and you will see a fvckin retarded idiot wearing a red sux Jersey or hat...******* *** clowns.

Advertisement
I haven’t been to a ton of away games, really just in state ones and the fans at FSU and UF are generally ****s. Never had serious altercations though. Most of the time it’s good natured trash talk. The only time anyone’s ever stepped over the line was oddly enough at USF. I went to a game in Tampa that Miami won easily and made a note not to be a douche because, c’mon, it's USF and they were trash. My friends and I cheered for Miami but generally kept it reasonable, even chatting up the group of USF alums in front of us. About halfway through the blowout, the woman behind me decided to pour her bottle of water on me. She was probably in her 50’s. I got up and immediately turned around and her husband **** a brick and started apologizing, saying she had drank too much, etc. The dude ended up buying me and my friends beers and then took his drunk wife home right after. I wanted to be ****ed but it was hilarious. Then to top it off, when the USF crowd started shuffling out later in the game some dude who could have easily been my grandpa started flicking us off as he walked past our row and down the aisle. I couldn’t believe the balls that those west coast senior citizens had.

Most Obnoxious: Florida
Most Arrogant: ND
Most Racist: Tie between 'Bama (based on multiple Sugar Bowls) and WVU
Nicest: Nebraska
Best Hosts: Clemson
Most Likely to Start a Fight: Temple (actually they were just Philly thugs masquerading as Temple fans)
Most Irrelevant: Duke
Well done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
****, When we’re good….. we can be some real ******** 😂🤣😂. Even when we suck, we can be bad… and we will literally kick your ***, while we losing. So if you’re an opposing fan, and you’re winning the game, and y’all score another TD, look around…. and u may wanna stfu. We outchea!😂
You don’t know how bad I wanted to hit this dude sitting next to me at the msu game. I mean the stuff he was saying about Miami was right but he face was sooo hitable😂😂

You don’t know how bad I wanted to hit this dude sitting next to me at the msu game. I mean the stuff he was saying about Miami was right but he face was sooo hitable😂😂
We may lose lose the fight on the field, but we undefeated in the stands. ****, we’ll fight each other. 😂🤣😂

We’re a vicious breed, especially when we’re winning. Definable stick it to you fan base ….rest of country can efff off 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Back