Confirmed Most Hated Team In History

Advertisement
You can't trust this without a single Bama team as an option.
Im old but I dont really hate Bama. Me like many dudes on here know of the Neal family and and poster who wont leave Rct for nothing. I honestly dont hate Bama. I hated our staff and direction much much more and even though I think Evan could have still gone in the draft same place he would have lost all those title moments. I bet you fellas that if it was Evan Neals decision to re-due it today he would commit, would probably be signed sealed delivered. If you guys dont know Neal it equals the Gary family. I hate that I even had to type that. sheesh. RCT tell my boy I miss him, If you guys know you know .

Attachments

• 50089FEF-837C-4037-B463-CE43D6049BD2_1_102_o.jpeg
    50089FEF-837C-4037-B463-CE43D6049BD2_1_102_o.jpeg
    478.4 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Man idk if my friends are ready for Miami to be elite again. I was 10 years old at their peak and spent my childhood in the WEZ so you can probably guess how much passion I have for this team. I was still screaming F@$! You seminoles during the golden era. I went to FSU for the game in tally one year and was standing at the bar at Kens right on the strip and started that chant and the bar started throwing beers at us even though I **** well knew Jameis and Dalvin cook were gonna boat race us which they ended up doing winning 41-14 and the lone canes fan in the student section when langham ended the streak. I can’t ******* wait for the come back. I might shed a tear if we win a title with Mario.
Only ONE tear? TF?!

Brother… We fed off of hatred during our best years.
Agree man, that was a unique time in the evolution of the program, i don’t think the chemistry can ever be repeated. You disappeared there for a while, good to see you brother!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know that article listed individual teams, but still.....

1 Penn State. You can check my posts to verify but I have said time and time again this program should have only been able to field a time within the last 5 years. The only reason why because of the NCAA's love for rhombus-nosed Joe Paterno and his “I had no idea this was going on” garbage.:oops:

2 Alabama. These hicks took advantage of down Miami and cheated their way (with NCAA's help no less) to where they are. But my disdain goes all the way back to “The Bear” was not above cheating and discrimination. Jimmy Johnson does the same thing at Miami if he doesn’t go to the Dallas Cowboys.

3 Notre Dame. These clowns act like the origins of CFB start with them and their “16” or however many national titles. I watch the beatings of ’85 and 2017 over and over to watch Ara Parseigien whine and to see Brian Kelly have a nervous breakdown during the game.🤣

4 Ohio State. See “03 Fiesta Bowl and the ’78 Gator Bowl. Woody “Toy Story” Hayes punches an opposing player and ABC in particular Keith Jackson, who I loved, acts as if nothing happened. Sweater vest Tressell just poured gas on my disdain for that program.

5 Florida. It’s one thing to drop a team due to conference realignment or something like that, but to drop a rival just because you picked up a few conference games is nothing more than an excuse to hide that bright yellow streak that has gotten brighter as the years have gone by. Sad.🐔

Agree man, that was a unique time in the evolution of the program, i don’t think the chemistry can ever be repeated. You disappeared there for a while, good to see you brother!
Yea... a variety of things came together that produced the Natty years, maybe the stars lined up perfectly in our favor... but especially the OB factor was big. Look how even the fish benefited from that hallowed real-estate. I have much more hope for the Canes than I do for the Flounders, especially if we leave the cursed old cemetery called Hard Rock.

Advertisement
Won’t be satisfied until we get back to this level of dominance.
I think, and am extremely hopeful we get there, but I doubt Mario let’s the kids gyrate on the field after a sack or a TD in the end zone. I don’t mind it though, quality plays, quality wins and quality bowls, and therefore a quality program is all I care about.

Our VT rivalry has pretty much died out - but they still annoy me.

Butch was 1-5 vs VT. They owned us. It was so frustrating. We were SO much more talented and they pull a win out of their *** every year.

Losses to VT 98 & Washington 00 from when I was a youngster have scarred me for life

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back