Confirmed Most Hated Team In History

Advertisement
will-ferrell.gif

Advertisement
Man idk if my friends are ready for Miami to be elite again. I was 10 years old at their peak and spent my childhood in the WEZ so you can probably guess how much passion I have for this team. I was still screaming F@$! You seminoles during the golden era. I went to FSU for the game in tally one year and was standing at the bar at Kens right on the strip and started that chant and the bar started throwing beers at us even though I **** well knew Jameis and Dalvin cook were gonna boat race us which they ended up doing winning 41-14 and the lone canes fan in the student section when langham ended the streak. I can’t ******* wait for the come back. I might shed a tear if we win a title with Mario.

Advertisement
I like your list except for USC. Reminded me of a Miami team. A Notre Dame tram has to be on that list, No?
I wasn’t even alive the last time a Notre Dame team won a National title & my list was only of National Champions.

I didn’t like USC’s team during the Carroll era because they were extremely arrogant while always skating away from having to play the toughest comp, they were essentially handed 2 BCS titles without really earning them IMO.

Especially the 2004 season, USC didn’t have to play that loaded Auburn team lead by Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown & Cadillac Williams, that Utah team with Alex Smith or even the Texas team (even though they lost earlier in the year to Oklahoma).

A lot of people have made that parallel between the USC & Miami teams because of the brash & arrogance aspect of it, but I never perceived Miami as arrogant, we were definitely “in your face” but we had a lot of bite behind our bark, USC always struck me as a glitz & glamor program that avoided as many tough games as possible while acting like they were the best.

Miami was an “Anytime, anywhere” kind of program during our heyday, we weren’t scared of NOBODY.
USC was a “Sometimes, only here” kind of program who did not want the smoke with teams that could match their talent lol

I don’t hate Notre Dame in the same way that most Miami fans do because to me that’s more of a early 80’s thing, which was before my time & I never really viewed them as some serious threat or a hated rival even though they are. I always saw ND as just an Old Blueblood school that the “Powers that Be” always ensure has a seat at the table but is really just the remnants of the old Draconian order of college football.

Advertisement
I wasn’t even alive the last time a Notre Dame team won a National title & my list was only of National Champions.

I didn’t like USC’s team during the Carroll era because they were extremely arrogant while always skating away from having to play the toughest comp, they were essentially handed 2 BCS titles without really earning them IMO.

Especially the 2004 season, USC didn’t have to play that loaded Auburn team lead by Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown & Cadillac Williams, that Utah team with Alex Smith or even the Texas team (even though they lost earlier in the year to Oklahoma).

A lot of people have made that parallel between the USC & Miami teams because of the brash & arrogance aspect of it, but I never perceived Miami as arrogant, we were definitely “in your face” but we had a lot of bite behind our bark, USC always struck me as a glitz & glamor program that avoided as many tough games as possible while acting like they were the best.

Miami was an “Anytime, anywhere” kind of program during our heyday, we weren’t scared of NOBODY.
USC was a “Sometimes, only here” kind of program who did not want the smoke with teams that could match their talent lol

I don’t hate Notre Dame in the same way that most Miami fans do because to me that’s more of a early 80’s thing, which was before my time & I never really viewed them as some serious threat or a hated rival even though they are. I always saw ND as just an Old Blueblood school that the “Powers that Be” always ensure has a seat at the table but is really just the remnants of the old Draconian order of college football.

1660101802694.png

1988 Catholics vs. Convicts...
I hate the Doomers!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back