Most frightening RB highlights I've ever seen

The Marching 200 of St. Augustine. Good competition in the Bayou area. Valid his video actually reminds me a lot of Cooks' video - both have PS3 speed and are deceptively strong. I haven't seen Sony's most recent film, but I'd imagine it's pretty close. The best highlights of a high school back that I think I have ever seen were of that running back about six or seven years ago that went to West Virginia, I can't remember his name.

Guessing he's an LSU lean. LOL

Noel Devine, I saw him play in the Pop Warner Bowl championships for Cape Coral he beat Overtown by himself playing Running Back and Safety

Last edited:
Advertisement
watched again. oh. my. ****. that dude is not human. top 10 kid in the nation I would imagine. if not better

Advertisement
Competition is solid but pretty hit or miss. Same as where Standish came from. This guy reminds me of James Wilder a little bit. Runs a little too upright but just a physical talent so he can get away with it. Great speed for a guy his size.

I don't even think these are the illest 'lights of the '14 class

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/517634/highlights/28669374

Watched that game against Carrollton High School (where I went to high school) in person and he literally won it all by himself. Carrollton had the game won, but a few stupid penalties/mistakes cost them big. It seemed like every time that kid touched the ball, he made a big play. The only thing I could think was "why in the **** don't they give him the ball more?"

I don't even think these are the illest 'lights of the '14 class

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/517634/highlights/28669374

Watched that game against Carrollton High School (where I went to high school) in person and he literally won it all by himself. Carrollton had the game won, but a few stupid penalties/mistakes cost them big. It seemed like every time that kid touched the ball, he made a big play. The only thing I could think was "why in the **** don't they give him the ball more?"

Wow. Racean Thomas is a monster. More impressive than subject of OP

Advertisement
Remember two weeks ago when I simply said Four was better than Sony and Cook? Got laughed at. You can disagree with that statement, but laughing at it is foolish. I saw his Soph tape two years ago and was dumbfounded.

The 2014 RB class is so good, that Collins might have been 6th or 7th. Four, Sony and Cook are all clearly better. I need to see more tape on Hurd. 2013 wasn't great by comparison.

I liked Duke's better and his was against some of the best competition in America.

Kid seems legit though. Sign his *** up.

Louisiana competition is some of the best competition in America.

This kid weighs 220. There's something to be said for big backs with speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The most impressive thing in that video has nothing to do with the oversized RB sprinting his way (his cutbacks leave something to be slightly desired) past angles. No, the most impressive thing in that video is the O-Coordinator of that school.

They ran the pistol, the gun with 3 wide (run and pass), gun with 5 wide (run and pass), I-form, read-option, wing-T-type formations from the gun ala the Redskins, and I don't know what else. That's probably one of the more multiple HS offenses I've seen in a bit.

The ****? Did Sean Payton coach that offense in his year off?

Advertisement
Back