Most frightening RB highlights I've ever seen

Advertisement
I liked Duke's better and his was against some of the best competition in America.

Kid seems legit though. Sign his *** up.

Is he even considering Miami??

Those are pretty sick and I bet he'll be a beast in college but I wouldn't be upset with either Cook or Michel....

Advertisement
His blocking leaves something to be desired on several of those plays and he still takes it to the house. Awfully good stuff. Cross between a David Wilson and Shaun Alexander is my best estimation. Hope it's just cuz he's 23 if he wants to go to Bama :)

LSU lock and the best hs RB prospect since AP yes the kid is beyond rediculous. Duke was special but this kid is on another level he is a AP level specimen...

Advertisement
The Marching 200 of St. Augustine. Good competition in the Bayou area. Valid his video actually reminds me a lot of Cooks' video - both have PS3 speed and are deceptively strong. I haven't seen Sony's most recent film, but I'd imagine it's pretty close. The best highlights of a high school back that I think I have ever seen were of that running back about six or seven years ago that went to West Virginia, I can't remember his name.

Guessing he's an LSU lean. LOL

Fournette is like 6'2 225 lbs and is running away from 5A Louisiana talent. Those guys struggling to keep up will be playing D1 football. Insane.

Advertisement
Can't do it. Highlight clip that stalls 3 seconds on every down to highlight the ******* running back so we know who it is.... just can't do it. I've sat through 5000 bad rap music instrumentals but this is where I draw the got **** line.

Impressive as heck. He's bigger and stronger, but I thought Noel Devine's highlights were more impressive. Those were sick. But, I'd take this guy over Devine because of his size and strength. The guy looks like a monster.

The Marching 200 of St. Augustine. Good competition in the Bayou area. Valid his video actually reminds me a lot of Cooks' video - both have PS3 speed and are deceptively strong. I haven't seen Sony's most recent film, but I'd imagine it's pretty close. The best highlights of a high school back that I think I have ever seen were of that running back about six or seven years ago that went to West Virginia, I can't remember his name.

I was just going to ask about this. The competition In that video looked pretty shaky to me.

Advertisement
I don't even think these are the illest 'lights of the '14 class

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/517634/highlights/28669374

Watch Leonard F Soph year tape too scout.com guys say he might be the best RB prosepct they have evaluated since AP

I've seen it. Fournette is a better back no doubt, but I don't think I've had more "ooh" and "aah" and bitter beer face moments since Bush. Thomas' combination of balance, acceleration, and agility is ridiculous. His tape is jaw dropping.

Actually AUcane New Orleans has some really strong competition among the upper division schools - not sure what level St. Augustine's plays in. I think that kid is just that good. My point is that Dalvin Cook is making kids in Dade look equally as foolish.

I was just going to ask about this. The competition In that video looked pretty shaky to me.

kid is HUGE already. shows some real nice change of direction and top end speed at his size. pretty impressive.

have to wonder if he'll be 240+ in college

Advertisement
Back